BBW Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand exactly what you mean - I was 5'7" and 124 lbs (and still curvy in the right spots) - and then I quit smoking - (HURRAY!!!) and I gained some weight, and then I had an accident - a very bad fall that made it very difficult for me to move or walk at all for quite some time, and I gained some more. It is very difficult for me to come to terms with the person in the mirror as that is NOT the person I think of when I think of "ME". But I assure you that yes, there are men who can and will love you and find you beautiful and desirable! Men who will get hard just thinking about you and what you can do to them and with them.....and what they can do to and with you. Who will love YOU - all of you - exactly as you ARE. :rose:

From a mans perspective I agree with peaches.........oh peaches.......bravo on your honesty...........:rose:

There are many men who love larger women.........for me.......while I love BBW.......it is all about whats going on above the shoulders.........are you you creative and witty....... passionate........are you lustful and sexy........are we like minded in our hungers and desires.........a lovely woman with a big beautiful body is just an added plus.......:heart:

art bump

tumblr_lzitkinef41qfbon7o1_400.jpg

tumblr_lz1gzxdRNc1rp723ro1_500.jpg

tumblr_m15z07uM7h1qb9auio1_500.jpg

tumblr_m0efa9zgj21rone1bo1_500.jpg

bbw lover

Its all of the medias fault for making us believe that skinny women are the hottest women out there. They say that and yet have they ever dated a bbw? Don't get me wrong skinny women are beautiful in their own way but I love you girls so much more. I like to wrap my arms around everywhere and I love feeling their tummies from behind. Behind in both ways. When I fuck my wife I love seeing her stomach lying on the bed, I like touching that. That's just my.opinion though. My wifes' got the total package. Brains, beauty, a big heart. Point being you girls are very very beautiful. Give yourself some credit you know?

I understand exactly what you mean - I was 5'7" and 124 lbs (and still curvy in the right spots) - and then I quit smoking - (HURRAY!!!) and I gained some weight, and then I had an accident - a very bad fall that made it very difficult for me to move or walk at all for quite some time, and I gained some more. It is very difficult for me to come to terms with the person in the mirror as that is NOT the person I think of when I think of "ME". But I assure you that yes, there are men who can and will love you and find you beautiful and desirable! Men who will get hard just thinking about you and what you can do to them and with them.....and what they can do to and with you. Who will love YOU - all of you - exactly as you ARE. :rose:

*HUGS* For you my sweet!!

I have always been the chubby girl. Always. I was terrorized in school for it, made fun of, hated myself for so long ...

I love me now .... I love my boobs and belly and butt ...

And I love you too Peaches .... *muwah*

I have always been the chubby girl. Always. I was terrorized in school for it, made fun of, hated myself for so long ...

All of you chubby chicks are amazing.

Ohhhhh

Thank you Hester! I love you TOO (please put your Av back...I'm sorry if I teased you:eek:):kiss:

Thanks dear :) That is encouraging :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back