BBW? Chubby? Thick? Or Totally HOT?

I want you to know that both of these pics are sexy in different ways, the face photo shows a woman that is content and comfortable. Perhaps you just had a mind blowing orgasm?

The second photo is delicious because it shows your amazing shape, love those curves!!

This is the sort of talk that makes me want to be naked...and exposed...

Oh, I did like the tan lines, worked a bit like a homing device for any rockets coming your way.. Having said that, I am pretty sure I could find my way in to your warmth without, so please keep me from suspense and post.

...finding your way into my warmth...? Are you talking about your mouth or your cock? In my pussy or my ass? Mmmm!

and that my dear sexy lady is just how I would like you, hope you do not mind it if I join you in that just skin outfit?

I hope you are just so attired at this moment. I know I am...and going around the house opening the blinds!

hmmmmmmmmmmmm,

Would you invite me in if you caught me looking in the window?

The sliding glass doors are open. I’m laying on the bed not 6 feet from the door, rubbing my pussy, legs wide open... I would hope you would be brave enough to pull your hard cock out and walk right in.

The sliding glass doors are open. I’m laying on the bed not 6 feet from the door, rubbing my pussy, legs wide open... I would hope you would be brave enough to pull your hard cock out and walk right in.

I would follow the scent of your wet cunt, the moans from your mouth and take possession of your body

good response, now let me place myself in between those thighs, I have a powerful hunger for some needy pussy

Once I have your face between my thighs, you’re all mine! I can forcefully hold you there to please me any way I please....I hope you like oral sex...I am very demanding.

Once I have your face between my thighs, you’re all mine! I can forcefully hold you there to please me any way I please....I hope you like oral sex...I am very demanding.

I adore licking, sucking pussy. I want to take long slow licks up and down each side of your labia, then suck and nibble,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, while I finger your asshole

I adore licking, sucking pussy. I want to take long slow licks up and down each side of your labia, then suck and nibble,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, while I finger your asshole

Don’t stop licking there...lick my asshole too!

Back