BBW Boob Pics

well I will be waiting at my house for you two to stop by....one by one..or together...what ever you like...

Im off to see the wizard....so have a great day!! and visit me again soon....:D:D

wonderful chatting with you again hon.

Well I don't see anyone else interested so....it must be YOU!!!

Suck, suck, its like a lollipop.......oh whats that cumming from the middle??

Thanks!! yeah not sure why I don't have to many fans..maybe because I'm not on much..working and all..doing my thing..plus with the summer concerts and festivals I'm sure alot of people are out doing that..can't blame em..but heres another pic to share with the folks who are out there...like you!!

not that I know of...need lots of persuasion for that as I am not a small girl...as you can see by the pics above...lets see what the fans want...as this is a boob thread!!

I'm sorry that it took me so long to stumble across your new thread. I was a big fan of your old one but lost it over time. I have never really posted much on here, a little too shy I guess, but you are definitely part of the reason I'm starting to post now! I hope you stay here and keep posting for us. You aren't a small girl, but that's why you're sexy. I love your body hun, this in particular ... not to be too cliche but I would love to worship it for you if you would permit me ;)

Last edited:
Hello there

Hi Katamari,
I would just like to say that your cleavage looks fabulous and I would love to hug that body, just once.

Hey Sweet lady, so sorry to drop out of touch, so to say. Have had a heck of a summer. Would love to 'fill you in' on the details.

Hot Dang

Long time lurker, newbie poster, i must i have enjoyed all your pics, and i can say wholeheartly that if you keep posting them i know i'll keep replying to them.

P.S.

You know how to get a guy worked up :p

I'm sorry that it took me so long to stumble across your new thread. I was a big fan of your old one but lost it over time. I have never really posted much on here, a little too shy I guess, but you are definitely part of the reason I'm starting to post now! I hope you stay here and keep posting for us. You aren't a small girl, but that's why you're sexy. I love your body hun, this in particular ... not to be too cliche but I would love to worship it for you if you would permit me ;)

Thanks I truly am flattered...I prob will close my post down soon...but am glad that some folks are still enjoying my photos.

Hi Katamari,
I would just like to say that your cleavage looks fabulous and I would love to hug that body, just once.

Hey hugging is nice..anytime...I could use one now and again.

Hey Sweet lady, so sorry to drop out of touch, so to say. Have had a heck of a summer. Would love to 'fill you in' on the details.

Yeah, I come on here to look for you now and again...and have been wondering where you went to on me..drop me a line anytime on my yahoo...I truly miss you...

Long time lurker, newbie poster, i must i have enjoyed all your pics, and i can say wholeheartly that if you keep posting them i know i'll keep replying to them.

P.S.

You know how to get a guy worked up :p

Yes, one of my many skills..I am glad you are enjoying the photos..enjoy them while they last as I most likely will pull them soon....:(

gives you a big hug as your one sexy woman will miss your pics but miss you more if you leave here complety

gives you a big hug as your one sexy woman will miss your pics but miss you more if you leave here complety

You can still look me up on Yahoo...and I may surprise you and come back on sometimes...here and there to visit old friends....

:heart::heart:

Don't leave, gorgeous--I just found your thread and am mesmerized by your beauty. Time for me to move up to NY... :)

Thanks for the comment! I just found your thread and you are quite the beauty :rose::devil:

Thanks for the comment! I just found your thread and you are quite the beauty :rose::devil:

Thank you..my thread has been dead for a long long time as you can see...but I still appreciate any lookers that come and go...

One of these years I'll catch someone gorgeous STARTING a thread instead of ending it.

*random hugs from a strange man walking past*

Thanks for the visions of beauty.

One of these years I'll catch someone gorgeous STARTING a thread instead of ending it.

*random hugs from a strange man walking past*

Thanks for the visions of beauty.

well there is always a chance of adding to one too right?

would someone please explain to me, how i've missed this thread for so long? your pictures are very sexy. you have an incredible body. :D i especially like your sudded up series! i hope you decide to share with us again sometime. :rose:

would someone please explain to me, how i've missed this thread for so long? your pictures are very sexy. you have an incredible body. :D i especially like your sudded up series! i hope you decide to share with us again sometime. :rose:

All been hidden under all the better girls I guess...for long about a year...but someone decided to move them up 2 days ago...so some new folks could see them...so thank your fellow man...

But thanks for the nice comment..

Back