Ball pleasuring

TeddyW8

horny all the time
Joined
Aug 16, 2026
Posts
35
Guys, how do you feel about having your balls massaged, stroked, kissed, licked, etc? This is one of my favorite sex acts and just is so arousing and also so relaxing at the same time. My wife will just massage and roll and stroke my balls for a very long time most nights while we watch TV or read together, and I'll either give her a backrub, play with her breasts, or gently stroke or massage her asshole and crack. The goal isn't orgasm or even arousal, just to fill our night with pleasure and sexual intimacy.

Ladies, do you do this for your man?
 
As a woman, I can say that I absolutely love playing with a meaty set of balls. Lubing up my hands and massaging, tickling with my fingernails, nibbling on the scrotum, sucking them into my mouth, nuzzling them, kissing, licking or just petting them gently through a long movies or under the table at dinner. Mmmmm....
 
One of m favourite things, having my balls massaged. I like it a little on the rough side, with squeezi8ng and slapping them, although there is a point just the other side of eye watering that is too much of a good thing.
 
Guys, how do you feel about having your balls massaged, stroked, kissed, licked, etc? This is one of my favorite sex acts and just is so arousing and also so relaxing at the same time. My wife will just massage and roll and stroke my balls for a very long time most nights while we watch TV or read together, and I'll either give her a backrub, play with her breasts, or gently stroke or massage her asshole and crack. The goal isn't orgasm or even arousal, just to fill our night with pleasure and sexual intimacy.

Ladies, do you do this for your man?
All I see and hear is how gross the balls are. It’s nice when someone sees them in a positive light and wants to pleasure them and touch them.
 
In one of my first relationships, my bf absolutely loved any stimulation of his balls or around them. I would sometimes spend an hour or more just caressing or licking or both. I didn’t find out until the next bf that most guys weren’t used to that kind of focus, but most guys I’ve been with have enjoyed it:)

For me… I get really turned on by the look and feel of balls, and how it seems to feel wonderful to the guy. It also feels kind of intimate… it’s a very vulnerable place and most guys have told me they think they’re balls are ugly, so it feels good to show them that someone can genuinely enjoy that part of them
 
In one of my first relationships, my bf absolutely loved any stimulation of his balls or around them. I would sometimes spend an hour or more just caressing or licking or both. I didn’t find out until the next bf that most guys weren’t used to that kind of focus, but most guys I’ve been with have enjoyed it:)

For me… I get really turned on by the look and feel of balls, and how it seems to feel wonderful to the guy. It also feels kind of intimate… it’s a very vulnerable place and most guys have told me they think they’re balls are ugly, so it feels good to show them that someone can genuinely enjoy that part of them
It's quite amazing how sexually stimulating and intimate the right kind of play can be. Done just right and I've been worked up enough from it to blow a hands free load.
 
In one of my first relationships, my bf absolutely loved any stimulation of his balls or around them. I would sometimes spend an hour or more just caressing or licking or both. I didn’t find out until the next bf that most guys weren’t used to that kind of focus, but most guys I’ve been with have enjoyed it:)

For me… I get really turned on by the look and feel of balls, and how it seems to feel wonderful to the guy. It also feels kind of intimate… it’s a very vulnerable place and most guys have told me they think they’re balls are ugly, so it feels good to show them that someone can genuinely enjoy that part of them

Love my balls being fondled 😎
 
It is a staple for my wife and I when playing. I have grown to love her pulling and stretching then very much!
 
I love it. One of the most erotic memories of my life was early in my marriage when my wife's crazy friend Pam, who'd just gotten back from living in Japan for ten years, temporarily moved in to our couch. After she'd be staying with us five days or so, we all wound up shooting the shit late into the night, sipping port while Pam read our tarot. She was working partially as a ghostwriter and partially running a kink blog, so she had a good way with words when doing the reading. Her kinky side came up with the port, and eventually she insist we all be nude for her tarot readings. Things then escalated quickly, and Pam asked if she could watch my wife perform oral sex on me. She wound up watching for maybe five minutes before kneeling down next to my wife at the foot of our couch. My wife and her kissed briefly, but soon all of Pam's attention was focused on pleasuring my balls.
 
It's been almost every night that she'll take my pants off and just fondle and play with my cock and balls while I touch her all over, sometimes her breasts, sometimes back, sometimes her butt/asshole. We do this for 30 minutes to an hour before I go to bed. She goes to bed hours and hours after me, and when she comes to bed, frequently she'll lick and suck my cock and balls, ride on it, use my cock to pleasure herself, pleasure me in my sleep, whatever she wants to do. I don't remember it most mornings, but either wake up super relaxed or super horny, depending on whether or not I came. She has been doing this almost every night, focused very much on my balls, and she's just kind of in this "I love balls" mode right now.
 
Back
Top