Avatar request!

ohiobbw

Long Time Gone
Joined
Nov 19, 2000
Posts
1,335
Does anyone know where I can find some martial arts avs?
Preferably female ones.

I tried searching, but I could find avs, just some pics.
 
Pics can become avs really easily darlin. If you want to email me some you like, i'll resize them for you. Other people can do the same.
 
sexy-girl said:
i love your one though now :)

I made this one from another image, some cropping and adding more hair!


Pics can become avs really easily darlin. If you want to email me some you like, i'll resize them for you. Other people can do the same.

The pics I found I didn't like though. They were mostly men and mostly of groups.
 
do they have to be human or do you mid if they are cartoons or hand drawn?

I have loads and loads of cartoon pics on my comp and know many places to find more and lots of them have martial arts in them.
 
Fly_On_Wall said:
do they have to be human or do you mid if they are cartoons or hand drawn?

I have loads and loads of cartoon pics on my comp and know many places to find more and lots of them have martial arts in them.

Cartoons and drawings are great!
 
Not sized but if you want i could crop and resize or even touch up any of them (i enjoy working with or drawing photos)
 
there are others of chung-li but way to big to be posted here, if you want to see them just PM me
 
Back
Top