Audio recordings

Exibvoy

Virgin
Joined
Sep 10, 2026
Posts
12
Just wanted to know if anyone else enjoys making audio recordings of yourself while you are masturbating. I tend to get very vocal when I masturbate and I really enjoy making audio recordings of myself. I tend to lose all my inhibitions when I masturbate especially when I am close to cumming. I find it very erotic to talk dirty and to moan. It gets me excited to be so naughty. It makes my orgasm even greater. I think people will be surprised how liberating it is. Just wondering if others have tried it.
 
Just wanted to know if anyone else enjoys making audio recordings of yourself while you are masturbating. I tend to get very vocal when I masturbate and I really enjoy making audio recordings of myself. I tend to lose all my inhibitions when I masturbate especially when I am close to cumming. I find it very erotic to talk dirty and to moan. It gets me excited to be so naughty. It makes my orgasm even greater. I think people will be surprised how liberating it is. Just wondering if others have tried it.
Wondering if there are other that do the same?
 
Just wanted to know if anyone else enjoys making audio recordings of yourself while you are masturbating. I tend to get very vocal when I masturbate and I really enjoy making audio recordings of myself. I tend to lose all my inhibitions when I masturbate especially when I am close to cumming. I find it very erotic to talk dirty and to moan. It gets me excited to be so naughty. It makes my orgasm even greater. I think people will be surprised how liberating it is. Just wondering if others have tried it.
Wow!! Can you post that here??⚡🎉🥵🍆
 
Back
Top