Authors, let's play!

I just thought of one
But now it's gone like the wind
Slippery devil

****

A slippery butt
Can be a beautiful thing
Hear that smacking sound?

****

The bell tolls for me
I have so much work to do
But this is more fun

****

The interweb sucks
So does micro-shit-fer-brains
It's all Al Gore's fault

****

Al on 30 Rock
Peeking at Tina's cleavage?
A true democrat

****

I need a hot tub
With boobs floating like apples
Love those liberals
 
So little time; still
Greek food and puzzle pieces
elicit my smile
 
I adore Haiku.
But rum and lust has warped my
syllabic senses.
 
haiku:

Is so
Not my style
That I might
Find the words
that rile
In fact
I could
make some wood......
 
I touch, stroke, lick, kiss
Your skin so fresh, sweet, ripe
I can wait no more
 
wormie kind of stupid
authors shoot mussels at it
disappear with bang
 
Hooters spicy wings
nuclear is most desired
hurry up ice cream
 
Last edited:
the earth turns to spring
nature springs, emerging green
spring, achoo achoo!
 
Count five, then seven,
then a five again, though fine,
does no haiku make.

Count clouds in heaven,
boulders, leaves on a vine,
to cure that mistake.
 
Count five, then seven,
then a five again, though fine,
does no haiku make.

Count clouds in heaven,
boulders, leaves on a vine,
to cure that mistake.

tis true, not haiku
nature made, focus on the earth
here are...senryu
 
Spring, New Mexico
Dust hides the sun like a fog
Will it ever fucking stop?
 
Incompetent I am at crafting Haiku:
Each failed attempt makes me more blue.
I think they're best in Japanese.
With limericks I'm more at ease.
Those I can do. How about you?
 
Back
Top