Authors, let's play!

Count five, then seven,
then a five again, though fine,
does no haiku make.

Count clouds in heaven,
boulders, leaves on a vine,
to cure that mistake.

My bastard haikus
Like stray dogs roaming the streets
Pissing where we walk

To redeem I must
Add leaves of yellow and rust
Surrounding brown piles

Ew! Don't step in that
She said, her face pinched like prunes
Leaves laughed. So did I
 
self-referencing,
I tally my syllables,
and finish with L
 
he plays with numbers
wish he would play me instead
I love Sub Joe
 
bleak, dark thunderclouds
the sky shatters with white heat
a bad day at work
 
man like bar-b-que
hot wings, hot sauce, wait for it...
stand upwind of fart​
 
I didn't notice
that other haiku thread being
seppuku haiku​
 
Crawfish fritters, done.
Gumbo simmering on stove.
Hurricanes need ice.​
 
Rapture, End of Times
the dude was wrong again, Oops
egg on face, but rich​
 
Back
Top