Ask Todd Something #382

WriterDom said:
Jesus said: "Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cock-crowing, or in the morning: Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping. And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch" (Mark 13:35-37).

Matthew 24:6-7 reads: "And ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom".

Your best guess to how far we are from the end times? I'm sure the first verse would have been your answer, but just looking for your opinion.

Well I do have to say the first out of form and dogma theology.

But personal feeling, gut feelings or what ever you wanna call it within 50 years, but i could be wrong, I generally am
 
A black corsette type body suit and black g-string panties and pretty black garter belt....
 
MishkarinaSkye said:
A black corsette type body suit and black g-string panties and pretty black garter belt....

I would have to suggest the plain black ones, but I have never been a fashion expert so lets not go wrong and take it all off ;)
 
Beebeeblue said:


I always thot the answer to "WHY?" was "WHY NOT?"

Ahh my padewan learner thats where the misconception lies..

WHY NOT is not truely an answer. It is a question that hides as an answer..

The purpose of Philosophy is is to find an answer. Since Why not is a question pretending to be an answer and Beacuse is pure answer, logically Because is the only acceptable answer.
 
Back
Top