Asa's Sunset Cove

He pulled in with her firmness holding him....blood pumping through him...breath shortening...
"No, no problem my lovely mistress."

But i am feeling a tad tired again.

Richard slowly put his cup on teh counter before feeling sleep take over his eyes and falling onto the bed.

Good do not give me reason to give you a reason to recoil again.

With that she smiled and pulled him even closer for a 4ough hungry kiss biting at his lips as well

Richard woke up feeling a gentle soreness and a memory of her going in for the kill before he fell asleep. He looked around and went and got some coffee. Mmm. He sat down in front of her computer to browse the posts and start finally posting some of his own material. He couldn't get over the cove fresh air. Invigurating.

Slipping over next to him and answering posts as well before closing her eyes and pulling him close lounging back in the chair trailing fingertips along his wings.

""MMmMMm that feels nice." He moaned softly as she touched his wings. His fingers whirred along the keyboard.

She simply smiled and snuggled closer to her pet.

Rearranging a few things putting things away for now with a sigh. Finally making My way to the tea pot as it begins to whistle then reaching to start someMusic playing I wander out onto the balcony just off the kitchen to watch the waterfall and think.

Looking up from the keyboard and feeling the wings getting attention he turned moved to turn on some music and then guided himself to her.
"Would my mistress care to dance?" He waited hands open for her decision.

That sounds wonderful pet... yes dancing would be nice

Richard approached her and gently wrapped his arms around her body and pulled her gently to him. He swayed them to the music while his wings wrapped around them both. He felt her warm body against his and smiled at the wonderful moment he was enjoying.

Moving her head to look into his eyes and to those beautiful corrupted wings and smiled again

He noticed the wings glance to the wings she help create and he smiled as well. Her influence on him was a spell and he wondered what would happen the next time they returned to the castle...that was so fun. He loved it. But now was so calming and so intimate.

He playfully dipped her into the air and then brought her back close. Never letting her leave his embrace.

When time is more agreeable we really should get over to the castle again. She purred to her pet with a devious smile on her lips.

"Well I think I feel a bunch of time coming up soon Mistress. " He fluttered his wings a little and they both launched into the air and they floated in the air.
"I would enjoy time there as well." He smiled back at her.

Yes I think its about time to let your house guest see the changes.

Richard flew them over to the Castle and walked through the door.
Michael dropped the glass of bourbon he was drinking when he was them both.
"Richard you didn't!" He yelled in a betrayal and sadness.

Curling into his arms as they flew from the cove.

:devil:Gotta love some of the pics Veroe finds:devil:

tumblr_llus6ax3WH1qht4jso1_500.jpg

Back