As Requested; TightWhite&Wet

Okeydokes

Josie hun. You goddit. Give me a couple of days and I'll see if I can come up with something worth posting. :kiss: :kiss:

Sun Shyne. You could simply retire and keep posting the same pics and no one would mind. I could look at them everyday and not feel jaded. :kiss: :kiss:

RickyRooster said:
Sun Shyne. You could simply retire and keep posting the same pics and no one would mind. I could look at them everyday and not feel jaded. :kiss: :kiss:

aww..but i don't want to retire..i have so much fun posting pics.....lol

Josie

Tried to send you a message hun but I was blocked :confused: Hope I haven't upset you in anyway. If I have please accept my apologies. I can assure you it won't have been intentional. :eek:

Take Care.

Luv
Ricky
:rose: :kiss: :rose:

Very nice pics Ricky. Loved the wet ones. Looking forward to seeing more of you soon.

RickyRooster said:
Tried to send you a message hun but I was blocked :confused: Hope I haven't upset you in anyway. If I have please accept my apologies. I can assure you it won't have been intentional. :eek:

Take Care.

Luv
Ricky
:rose: :kiss: :rose:

oh Ricky darling ... it is NOT you in any way! I just received more than enough PMs to 'enjoy my webcam' and I decided that PMing wasn't for me! lol

I'll find a way to send you my private email account. :heart:

RickyRooster said:
Thanks for the compliment. Turns me on when I turn people on :D ;)
woohoo...then you should be turned on all the time...;)

Wow... you look great wet.....

would love to dry you off.......

Hopefully with your tongue ;) God, imagine that. Sun Shyne, Josie, Kyla, Jocks, Mansome...........all drying me off with their tongues :p

It's a differnt look for sure

RickyRooster said:
Okay folks. Here we go for those of you who suggested I get all wet. Hope you like 'em. As you can see I certainly enjoyed takin' 'em ;) :p :D
It's a differnt look for sure.....nice thread, good luck with it.

I love your photos Especially the blue bikini bottoms lowered to allow your cock to stand out! I have always been str8 but you gave me an erection..........thank you

Back