Art's Art

My Erotic Trail said:
thank you and yes it was drawn with windows 95 paint program, I have upgraded to windows 98 (which offers the same paint program) but I have held onto this picture, miracualously for a year now.<grin

I used the can of spray paint icon for texture and then went back with the eraser on the outer edges to clean up the over spray <grin

Oooops I guess I read that wrong. I am still amazed at your ability to create such a detailed picture with this program. How long did it take you to create the dragon?

Sweet_emOcean said:
Oooops I guess I read that wrong. I am still amazed at your ability to create such a detailed picture with this program. How long did it take you to create the dragon?

several days, an hour each day, I think it took (6 hours total) but I have learned a few short cuts since then <grinlike not drawing on white (tires the eyes) and using the tools, each having a unigue way of forming a pic, the trick is the magnify glass to detail an outline and from there just the time to do it. Thanks (~_~)

Typo Fu Master said:
That dragon pic was un-fucking-believable! You are a true master of the medium.

BOWS (~_~) HUMBLE, thanks Fu~
the time into a pic shows cause these pics for my illustrated poem ballad were quickys to set a picture trail with the word trail. Sort of a testing, 1, 2, 3, 4...<grin now I am brewing up another. Thanks

here is the series of 'Illustrated' poems
a story line with pictures...

SnapDragon Part I

SnapDragon Part II

SnapDragon Part III

SnapDragon Part IV

Last edited:
My Erotic Trail said:
several days, an hour each day, I think it took (6 hours total) but I have learned a few short cuts since then <grinlike not drawing on white (tires the eyes) and using the tools, each having a unigue way of forming a pic, the trick is the magnify glass to detail an outline and from there just the time to do it. Thanks (~_~)

I use the same basics with photoshop. Maybe I should try paint again for the heck of it. I haven't messed around with it since I got my first computer and thought I was a total failure at playing with paint lol

I haven't seen your av in a larger size anywhere (unless I missed it) Do you have that somewhere Art? I love kitties.

:)

Sweet_emOcean said:
I use the same basics with photoshop. Maybe I should try paint again for the heck of it. I haven't messed around with it since I got my first computer and thought I was a total failure at playing with paint lol

I haven't seen your av in a larger size anywhere (unless I missed it) Do you have that somewhere Art? I love kitties.

Tiger Stripes

I looked for it the other day to post here and could not find it on my disks, but, I have this illustrated poem I wrote and used the Tiger Pic for that poem.

Attachments

• tiger stripes.jpg
    tiger stripes.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 25
My Erotic Trail said:
Tiger Stripes

I looked for it the other day to post here and could not find it on my disks, but, I have this illustrated poem I wrote and used the Tiger Pic for that poem.

That is just beautiful. I love the orange curve with the black n white. Awesome!

Sweet_emOcean said:
That is just beautiful. I love the orange curve with the black n white. Awesome!

thank you, it was to imitate or relay rather, the YING YANG instilled in the strength of the tiger which reflects the martial arts, wisdom of the dragon, strength of the tiger and grace of the crane.

Sweet_emOcean said:

I suck at doing anything on paint. I do my drawings/paintings on photoshop. The things I do on paint never come out looking good. They always look rough and unfinished.

I envy Art's skill :D

moonlight elf said:
I suck at doing anything on paint. I do my drawings/paintings on photoshop. The things I do on paint never come out looking good. They always look rough and unfinished.

I envy Art's skill :D

I have seen mentioned several times of...photoshop
I'll have to look into this,

my drawing in the 'fine wine' challenge was done quickly cause I came home monday and say they still waiting for drawings and I threw one together quickly to help boost at least one more drawing in the pot. looks like every one was busy last week.

thanks moonlight elf (~_~) bows humble

What fascinates me the most about your work is how you can do so much with so little. If you decide to explore Photoshop or The GIMP then I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Typo Fu Master said:
What fascinates me the most about your work is how you can do so much with so little. If you decide to explore Photoshop or The GIMP then I can't wait to see what you come up with.

bows humble (~_~) thank you sir,
now if I can figure out how to attract those voters for the challenges <grin

your art

My Erotic Trail said:
Tiger Stripes

I like the work you do - such great bold lines and color - simple - but it is all there -t he story the message you are trying to get accross -- what a great use of the bold splashes of color you use

39_Keeper said:
I like the work you do - such great bold lines and color - simple - but it is all there -t he story the message you are trying to get accross -- what a great use of the bold splashes of color you use

bows (~_~) humble
thank you

adding another quicky drawn for the 'space' art challenge

Attachments

• space for rent.jpg
    space for rent.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 26
Typo Fu Master said:
That dragon pic was un-fucking-believable! You are a true master of the medium.

What he said.. Plus may I add, that if you are not using a tablet, you so rock!!! Maybe you could get pics done faster if you did... I don't see the quality improving knowing the limits of MSPaint, however you can turn them out faster so we all can enjoy more.

Great work...

Wish I could do that. Enjoy you Tigger. Looking forward to more.

Last edited:
How did I ever miss this. Now meld your poetic charm with your artistic talents.

Back