Artistic Self Photos

Thank you Tali ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Unfortunately she's left lit. Combination of too much hassle from thirsty guys and personal stuff
Aww, man, why can't we have nice things??? I'm really sorry to hear that she's left Lit, but we'll leave the light on for her. :heart:

So, the story with this bike is it was the first one I bought when I got my motorcycle license, a '73 HD Sportster. We hit some hard times and I had to sell it for the cash. Flash forward to a few months before covid, I was looking around on Craigslist and saw a picture of a heap of something that used to be a motorcycle, yeah, good luck selling that heap, lol.

The more I looked at though, it just struck me as familiar because it was similar to my old bike, but what are the odds?The picture nagged at me enough for me to dig out the copy of the title and call the guy. I gave him the VIN number and son of a bitch, it was my bike.

HO LEE SHIT! :oops: I couldn't let an old friend die like that, so I bought her back and with the help of my cousin that I hunt with every November, who can fix anything with a motor, we got her back on the road. We kept as many of the original parts as we could keep. First picture is the original, second picture is the new one.

Here's a sound clip of the first time I started her up!

View attachment 2223359View attachment 2223360
Love that story!

Back