Are you looking for somebody to chat with? Me too!

nightrider6918

Conversationalist
Hello fellow Lit folks,

I’ve fallen back down the literotica tunnel so-to-speak, and I’m hoping to find somebody who’s looking to strike up conversation with a random person online and see if we click (because what could possibly go wrong… right?)

I’m well aware of the fact that many people on here are just looking for that quick digital hook up - hit it and quit it style - but that’s honestly not what I’m looking for.

Throughout the pandemic, I’ve found myself (like many people) increasingly isolated and as such I’m yearning for the opportunity to chat with other people - and to clarify chatting doesn’t mean endless small talk! Sure… there’s that beginning stage where two people are just trying to size each other up, but there are certainly more intriguing ways to do that then “hey… what’s up?”

So - to clarify - who am I looking for? A person with the desire to meaningfully chat with another person and engage in an actual back and forth dialog. It would probably start here but maybe, assuming both parties are comfortable, it might migrate to a different platform for easier and faster text-based conversation. I don’t expect you to always be available, and I certainly can’t promise I would be “on call” 24-7 but you could certainly expect me to reach out (and I’d hope to get a similar treatment). What with this being a sex site, I should also clarify that I’m not averse to engaging in such - but I don’t really find it fun or engaging to just jump right into the action without having already established a sense of the other person’s personality.

The Fine Print:
Hey! You made it to the end! Congrats haha. I figure I’ll include a disclosure about some of my personal details. I’m a 30 year old married male from the USA. I’m straight, but open minded and nonjudgmental about anybody’s identity. I’m a teacher for what it counts - specifically 7th grade (yup I heard you mutter “ooooof” just now). I’m looking forward to (hopefully) hearing from you!

A sleepy Saturday morning bump - I’ve had the pleasure of meeting a few new people already - maybe I’ll continue to meet new people today, too!

Happy Saturday everyone!

Back