Anything goes

X

xTerrax

Guest
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j341/bubblegumcrush/28932.png

Name: Melissa Kennedy
Age: 18
Occupation: Student

***​

So, there I was on a plane heading towards a beautiful resort in Brazil. It's not everyday a high school student gets to go to a luxury hotel during the summer, but I couldn't help but feel a little self-conscious and lacking in a little thing called confidence at this point. After all, I was by myself in this trip. See, I was one of the few lucky winners of a sweepstakes on the radio. My parents couldn't come with me, seeing how obviously it didn't fit with their schedules. They were the type of parents that allowed their little girl to venture on, which was both a good thing and bad thing at times.


"Wow, this has to be the worst movie I have ever seen."
I thought to myself as the terrible in-flight movie played. Instead, I looked out the window for some comfort. This worked for a little while, but anxiety got to me. It would seem that in my boredom, I had forgotten about my fear of flying.

Hooray.

Luckily, I had my pair of headphones with me and I listened to a few tunes on my Ipod. I closed my eyes and trying to calm myself before landing. Luckily the old lady sitting next to me wasn't being a pain at all, so the remainder of the light was relatively easy to get through.

And thus, I had finally arrived in Rio de Janeiro.

Now I just had to get to the hotel...

((Closed!))
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Geronimo Gil
27 6'2 and decently well built
A native to Rio de Janeiro
Student and Cabby

It had been ages since I have been laid. Between schooling and working as a cabby to maintain the old Ranch house that my parents had left me didn't leave myself much time to go out and meet anybody. Whenever I do go out, as a good looking student from a well respected family with a nice house I could usually meet somebody to bring home. If I really worked at it. However rarely do I have the motivation for small talk. There is too little time in this world to dance around the issue when you know what you really want.

I had, for ages considered trying to find a girl to start a relationship with, however nobody could really fit the bill. Every girl I dated was either too needy, too cold, or didn't like rough sex or giving into me. They mistake women's empowerment for not wanting to please men sexually. The girlfriend moaning and turning over when she felt my hard-on was more than enough for me.

So, for the last six months, or ages, I have been celibate. Well not celibate, masturbation hadn't ceased, but for all practical purposes I felt that I was. I was almost done with my PhD after ten years of schooling, and was getting sick and tired of being alone in the my dead parents' house; the same house that I had grown up in.

I decided that my best bet to find what I was looking for was probably at the airport. Rio is a tourist town, especially this time of year, and as an experienced cab driver I was well aware of all the businessmen and tourists that were more than happy to overpay for a ride if you could get them there quick. I couldn't help but notice also that many beautiful white American women came to visit wearing their sundresses and tourist hats. Maybe I misunderstimate women's empowerment; forty or fifty years ago none of these desirable women would have been travelling internationally alone.

Therefore, I began spending my afternoons that I had free at the airport, waiting for rides that would probably pay me a lot of money, as well as keeping an eye out for her. I will know here when I see her.

And then I saw you, looking quite a bit tired from your flight and more than a bit overheated from your flight. I get out of my taxi, make quick eye contact with you as you look around anxiously, and open my back door.
 
I had seriously underestimated the heat of this country. Obviously, wearing a long sleeve shirt was a bad idea. But, I had to find my way to the hotel before dusk, after all I wouldn't want to be lost in an unknown place after sunset. I found myself outside, with just one suitcase.

"Now what?"
I thought to myself as I was getting myself plenty of stares. You wouldn't believe what men would do just to try to get a glimpse down my shirt.

Luckily, I saw a cab down opening and you staring at me for a second, as if inviting me in.

"Well it's now or never." I thought to myself, rushing in.
 
I look around as you enter my car; it's pretty busy and no one is paying attention, so I close my fist as hard as I can, and punch you in the back of your head, knocking you out as you fall into my taxi. Your bag weighs you down, so all I have to do is reach down and help your legs into the cab before closing the door, entering the drivers seat, and taking off. Shit that was fucking risky. What am I doing? I had fantasized about finding a girl as beautiful as you and making her mine, but this was not necessarily the right way to do it.

I drive as quickly as I can through the city streets to get to the ranch house just outside the other side of town. When I have had friends knocked out in a similar fashion, they were out for about a half an hour give or take, so I would have to both drive and think quick.

I pull into my garage quickly and close the door behind me before opening the back seat of the passengers door and look at you for a second, admiring your beauty while I try to think of a plan. Knowing I don't have much time, I pick up up and carry you in front of me down into my parents finished basement. I feel like a bit of a psycho, locking a girl up in a basement, but although the walls down here are thick and the doors lock, it doesn't feel at all like a dungeon as there is a guest room and a general sitting area that are fully furnished down there.

I figure that taking you to the guest room is the best way to go, so I take you down there, set you down, and go back upstairs to look for some tape or something. I have left your bag in the cab, so I take it out, call off of duty, grab some tape, and head back downstairs. As I get to the door, I hear a little bit of moment, so I open it tentatively.

"You must have been very dehydrated...you passed out the second you got into my taxi...
 
So I was in the taxi, about to speak when suddenly...

Everything went black.

It was odd, to say the least. I found myself in a vivid dream that didn't make much sense, like the kind that you have when you get a harsh fever. I had no idea of the time I was asleep but slowly, my eyes began to open.

"My head..." I groaned, getting up. I found myself in a room. Where? I have no idea but nearly immediately afterward, I see you again.

"You must have been very dehydrated...you passed out the second you got into my taxi... "

"Did I? Jeez...I don't remember...." I say, rubbing the back of my head. Just what the hell was going on?

"Where am I...?"
 
"Here."[B] I answer, not making much of a response, but instead looking your still limp body Taking my opportunity, I take a few steps closer to you quickly and bend over the bed, undoing the button to your tight fitting jeans quickly before leaning on top of them and reaching down to take off your sneakers before pulling your jeans up and over your head.

"You are a very sexxy lady." I add in a very thick Brazillian accented English. "I'm glad that you chose my cab." I grab the duct tape and just as you begin to struggle I mount you and twist you onto your stomach for a brief period as I ipull your arms behind you and duct tape them together. I hop off the end of the bed, you still on your stomach, and pull you down towards the edge, taping your left leg to the nearest bed post as well before dropping my own pants and boxers to the ground, mounting you again, the thin fabric of your panties the only thing between us as I whisper in your ear,

"So, what brings you to Brazil?"
 
"Here." simply was your response. But where was 'here'? I was so confused as to what was happening and the throbbing feeling in my head didn't help the situation at all. Instead of some clarification, I felt myself being moved as my pants began to be undone by none other than you, and they were soon tossed aside, along with my shoes.

"You are a very sexxy lady. I'm glad that you chose my cab."
you then said, grabbing some duct tape. I knew where this was going. I heard countless stories about this sort of thing; a tourist gets kidnapped in a foreign country. "Let go me of me!" I say, struggling against you as you hold me in place, then turning me over to my stomach. Much to my dismay, you tie my hands behind my back and then do the same to my leg on the bedpost.

Oh no...

You get on me, whispering into my ear: "So, what brings you to Brazil?"

"Get off of me!"
I cry out, still trying to struggle, despite the uselessness at this point.
 
"Ok, ok, I'll get off of you," I do get off of you for the moment, knowing you can't make it very far anyway with your hands tied behind your back and only one free leg.

"Just where do you think you are going to get to like that, beautiful? You're not getting anywhere and I would love for you to scream all you want in this basement. I had a rock band as a teenager so my parents made sure to soundproof this place." I stand back and admire your perfectly proportional (if a bit top heavy) body began writhing on the bed as you come to terms with your surroundings.
 
"Ok, ok, I'll get off of you,"

I sigh in relief as my heart pounded in my chest. This was surreal, I needed to get out of here. I try moving my hands desperately, obviously not getting me free.

"Just where do you think you are going to get to like that, beautiful? You're not getting anywhere and I would love for you to scream all you want in this basement. I had a rock band as a teenager so my parents made sure to soundproof this place."


Obviously it wasn't going to be that easy. I tried looking around and it didn't look like screaming was going to help me.

"You...bastard." I say in anger.
 
"Don't fucking say that to me," I say, stepping back right next to the bed and slapping you across the face. "My parents were an amazing couple and did not have me until years into their marriage."

I push you onto your stomach, sitting on your upper thighs and holding both of your ass cheeks, pushing them squarely into the mattress; holding you into place. "Is that any way to talk to the first Brazilian that fucks you?" I begin spreading you apart as I lean forward, suddenly letting go of your ass as I reach my hands to support myself over your head, using the weight of my body to keep you against the mattress, my rock hardness pressing again against the fabric of your panties as your hands press into my upper stomach and mid chest.
 
I was caught off guard with a sharp, strong slap on the face.

"My parents were an amazing couple and did not have me until years into their marriage."


You then, out of anger or perhaps lust, push me more onto my stomach while your hands grab my ass. "Is that any way to talk to the first Brazilian that fucks you?" you then tell me, probably with some sort of mischievous grin.

"Oh god...please no..." I whimper as I see your hands holding onto the mattress now.
 
"What don't you want God to let happen, doll? I say, my voice dripping with sarcasm as I begin grinding my hardness again against your panties, already spotted with wetness from my precum.

I grab hold of your free leg pull it from your tethered one, forcing them apart for long enough for me to insert my entire body between you, either of my legs pushing against the inside of yours. I let one arm fall back above you to the mattress to support myself as I pull your panties to the side, letting my middle finger run the length of your slit as my pointer pulls the elastic of your panties away from your skin.
 
"What don't you want God to let happen, doll?" you tell me mockingly, as you rub your hardness against me.

"Why...why is this happening to me."
I think as you shift yourself to push my legs apart. I knew what was to come now and desperate began to think of a way out, despite knowing full well that I wouldn't be able to. "No, please don't!" I cry out as you peel my panties away, showing my shaven region, letting your finger touch my slit.
 
I suddenly pull my hand away from your panties and slit, so I can wind-up and spank you as hard as I can right in the middle of your ass cheek, immediately making a mark.

"Please don't what?" I ask again, letting my hand rest on your curves for a second before letting them slide back underneath your panties.....
 
"Ahh!" I cry out as you deliver a hard powerful slap on my butt, making the flesh sting as you ask "Please don't what?" , as if it was necessary. You knew full well that I didn't want this but insisted to torture me so.

"Please don't..." I whimper as your hands slide down my skin, towards my pussy again. "Please don't fuck me!"
 
"You mean, like this?" In one swift, violent motion I pull your thin panties fully to the side and guide my bulging cock head into your slit before sliding it all the way in.

"You mean, you don't like it?" I begin fucking you in earnest, both of my hands on the mattress above your head as I fuck you hard into it.
 
"You mean, like this?"

"No!" I scream as I feel your hard length stab in me. I try to squirm my way out but alas, I couldn't. There was no escape out of this nightmare! My arms desperation sought out to rip the tape but there was no use.

"You mean, you don't like it?"
you then say mockingly as I close my eyes shut, as my face began to push onto the mattress.
 
I ignore your face buried into the mattress for a little bit as I enjoy the feeling of your warm pussy around my throbbing lusty cock, not taking it out for a second but just grinding it around inside of you.

"What's wrong?" I ask you, picking one hand off the bed and grabbing most of your shoulder length hair and pull up and slightly back, forcing you to arch your back to try to take some of the stress off of your scalp.
 
"What's wrong?" you say, words dripping with my torture. Your hand grabs my hair, pulling my face up painfully as your cock keeps moving around inside of me. I cried out in pain, and perhaps even in guilty pleasure. I wiggled around, trying to escape but instead found that all it was doing was grinding my hips against yours.
 
Feeling your hips move against mine, I begin fucking you a little bit harder, taking three or four inches of myself out of you before shoving it back in, pushing your hands into the small of your back with every thrust.

"So, you tell me know, and then the second I penetrate, you start wiggling all around? You fucking tease," I drop your head back into the bed and spank you again, not quite as hard because I am in the heat of passion, but in the exact spot, and hard enough to make you squeal again. "Fucking tease."

Spank

Spank

Spank

I stop fucking you for a second as I spank you four times consecutively in that exact same spot, leaving quite a red mark on your smooth lightly tanned skin as I do. I pull out of you and take a step off of the bed. I can feel myself, so close, your tight pussy, writhing body, and voice have brought me to the brink of orgasm. I stand over the bed, looking down at your body, shirt still covering your back, ass red from the fresh spanking as I begin stroking myself, knowing I will shoot soon. "Come on, turn, look at me," I pull you around 180 degrees, so your free foot is on top of your bound one as you lay on your side, your hands holding you up for a few seconds as my hands leave you before you fall on your back and onto them.

I begin jerking hard. "God you are fucking hot!!!!!......" I exclaim as I cum for the first time in at least a week, the built up cum begins to squirt out of my purple head and I take a step closer to the bed, keeping my head on my cock and aiming right at you as I spurt on your face, on your shirt, on your thighs as I continue to jerk onto you.
 
Last edited:
I couldn't even think with all the spanking you were doing. The painful punishment was hard enough with all the unwanted thrusts your hips were motioning. Eventually you stopped fucking me, just so you could slap my ass a bit more.

"Fucking tease."

I cried out at every one of those. You take a break, just to turn me out with you throbbing cock aimed at me. "Come on, turn, look at me," you say, just as your hands begin jerking at the long meat, releasing yourself. Obviously you aimed for it go all over me, but at least you didn't climax inside of me.
 
"Ok, I'm going to shower and get something to eat, do you want something?" Without waiting for you to answer I abruptly leave the room, leaving to the bedroom open, but closing and locking the door to the basement behind me just in case.

Despite my recent orgasm, as I feel the hot water running over my body, I can't help but lightly stroke myself, knowing you are still half naked two stories before me. I don't let myself get too far; I had gotten myself a receptacle, and intend to make full use of it. After showering and toweling off, I go downstairs, and put the water on for some pasta before sitting down in front of the tv, and watching the local news. There was nothing on you going missing yet; even if you may have been planning on checking in on someone once you got to your hotel, you wouldn't be reported as missing for at least twenty-four hours.

Not that I was worried, no one had seen me anyway.

I finished cooking the pasta, and warming up the red sauce, plated it, sprinkled on some cheese and ate some myself before making a plate for you, and bringing it down the stairs. About an hour had passed from the time I left you, covered in cum, in the basement.

I open the basement door and call out as I descend the stairs, "Are you hungry yet?"
 
You continued to mock me as you went upstairs. Fearing for my future and safety, I closed my eyes and cried. This isn't what I wanted to do, and for all I knew, my safety was in peril. I couldn't even think of any escape attempt, as you locked me as some kind of trophy downstairs. After a while, I hear some noises upstairs as you go back down.

"Are you hungry yet?"

I didn't say anything.

For all I knew, you were just about ready to kill me.
 
Back
Top