Anyone shared…..

I've been sharing my wife for about 8 years now, in my case for fantasy definitely lift up to the reality. Exceeded it even. That being said, that's certainly not the case for everyone. If it's something that has just recently popped up in your mind, I would say to let it simmer for a while before doing something that cannot be undone. I've talked to a few different men who are all hyped up about the idea, but can't deal with the reality of it and once it's done, can't get past the resentment. I for one have enjoyed every moment of it, and neither my wife nor I could ever have them going back to a "normal" monogamous relationship.

……their wife/gf ? As in being present, maybe involved, in her getting it on with a stranger.

Been on my mind lately, would love to know if the fantasy lives up to reality……..

Yes, I have shared. There and involved, participating with the other guy.
More intense than anticipated, far exceeding the fantasy, for ALL those involved.

PS: All women, wives, look good with another guys cock in her mouth or cunt.

My wife and I are a hotwife couple. She has sex with other men with my full support. Unfortunately she’s not as active as I would like her to be. Since we entered the lifestyle, only three other men have fucked her. I definitely want to see that number increase this year.

Yup. Once. Long ago.

Indescribable. (Though I've tried. Ends up a descriptive narrative rather than any kind of explanation of the feelings/emotions/excitement. All the stuff we had read beforehand got the good stuff right, but couldn't come close to hitting the intensity or the weird feelings that seasoned the event.)

I've been in quite a few open relationships: some fully open where we both play and, latterly, cuckold-type relationships where she will play, but I will not. My current relationship is a cuckold dynamic, but she will allow me to have sex with men, but only bottom (I'm bi). Over the past few months, we've been playing with chastity, which is something I think we'll continue with.

In my case, yes, the fantasy definitely lives up to reality. The experience of watching your SO take strange cock for that first time, some guy - in our case, a seriously hung guy - opening her up and fucking her in ways that I could not is such a mind-fuck and such a thrill.

And her returning home after taking a fucking, dishevelled and stinking of sex, is such a unique buzz - particularly given that my girlfriend very much likes me to clean her up after :)

……their wife/gf ? As in being present, maybe involved, in her getting it on with a stranger.

Been on my mind lately, would love to know if the fantasy lives up to reality……..
Oh yes, it is so wonderful to see her climaxing and enjoying what a woman deserves to enjoy.

You don't have to look far o this site to find the answer to your questions. Plenty of accounts of successful wife sharing and a few tragedies.

My experience, sharing my wife with another guy, watching them together, working with him to give her exquisite pleasure, it was the best sexual experience of my life.

I have on 3 occasions. The wife fucked one guy once and twice with another. The one guy was a masseur that she allowed to fuck her while we were on vacation. The other guy she fucked multiple times the first time and multiple times the second time. I was there for each of the encounters, but did allow them an hour alone so that she could “let loose” without me in the room. I listened from outside the room and she definitely was more vocal without me being there. As I entered the room, she was riding his bare cock and it was obvious that she had cum because his cock was covered in her pussy juice!

It was amazing to watch another man pleasure her and especially the first time another man’s cock entered her once-faithful pussy for the first time.

The masseur made her cum by eating her out before putting a condom on and fucking her. He came while buried deep inside of her vagina and watching him pull his condom covered cock out of her pussy and seeing his seed in the reservoir tip was such a turn-on that I immediately took his place to reclaim my wife’s pussy.

The other guy wore a condom each time he fucked her (the first time), but she removed it and sucked his cock til he came in her mouth, then swallowed his load. The next time we met, she allowed him to fuck her bareback, but again he finished each time (4x) in her mouth. Afterwards she refused to do it again.

That was many years ago and she still refuses to do it again. I’m pretty sure that she’s had other lovers since then, but she denies that she has, even though I encourage her to find a lover.

Back