Anyone jacking off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one enjoying myself today? Hard to believe....I think the lurkers are being shy ;)

got a face full

Am I the only one enjoying myself today? Hard to believe....I think the lurkers are being shy ;)

I laid on my back with my feet up on our bed, then stroked my cock while I was imagining sucking a cock. I came so hard. The first shot went into my mouth. God my cum tastes good. The next 2 shots got my cheek, just under my eye. The rest high on my chest.
What a load.
As soon as I caught my breath, I looked in the mirror. I would have liked to leave it there as I walked around the house.
Man I really like being covered in cum, even if it is my own.

Trying to get a quick one in before the football games start for the day lol

Yay!!!! More people showed up!!

I love reading all of the posts!! Thanks boys

Rubbing

On and off....wishing I had company...male or female....always more fun to be naked in the same room with others ;) going to be naked all day and rubbing!

rubbing and watching football

two of my favorite things. wife away, watching football, no pants on, rubbing and edging for over an hour now, just tasted some pre cum. love rubbing my dick and balls feels soo good.

Still

Going....rubbing....only came once....hard agin...gonna go all night..a.sure wish I had company!! Mae or female at this point!!

Going....rubbing....only came once....hard agin...gonna go all night..a.sure wish I had company!! Mae or female at this point!!

Second time today we are simul stroking. Too bad I'm too far away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back