Anybody see a problem with this EPA plan?

jaF0

Watcher

In major climate step, EPA proposes 1st limits on greenhouse gas emissions from power plants

www.msn.com.ico
The Associated Press|3 hours ago
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Biden administration is proposing new limits on greenhouse gas emissions from coal- and gas-fired power plants, its most ambitious effort yet to roll back planet-warming ...

They want to force us over to electric vehicles, electric stoves, electric heat and electric pretty much everything else, but now they want to drive up the price of already too high electric rates.

Tell us you don’t understand the COST of NOT reducing greenhouse gases, without telling us you don’t understand the COST of NOT reducing greenhouse gases.

Saving the planet is NOT going to be without COST. - Think of the world as the biggest superfund site ever, and greenhouse gases as the industrial environmental pollutants.

Hope that ^ helps.

👍

🇺🇸

I got maybe 10-15 years left, 20 at the outside. I don't give a fuck after that. I care about being able to pay my monthly bill between now and then.

In major climate step, EPA proposes 1st limits on greenhouse gas emissions from power plants

www.msn.com.ico
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Biden administration is proposing new limits on greenhouse gas emissions from coal- and gas-fired power plants, its most ambitious effort yet to roll back planet-warming ...

They want to force us over to electric vehicles, electric stoves, electric heat and electric pretty much everything else, but now they want to drive up the price of already too high electric rates.

Well, you did vote for the senile klown currently running the country so what did you expect would happen after he signed those EO's on his first day in office?

Wait, never mind. It's all the orangutan's fault. Right?

I got maybe 10-15 years left, 20 at the outside. I don't give a fuck after that. I care about being able to pay my monthly bill between now and then.

Um,……okay,…….wow,……just,…..wow.

JFC

SAD!!!

Here in the mountains we had zero snow this Winter. Bring on Global Warming. :nana:

The Biden Administration revoked the planned EPA greenhouse gas reductions in semis just 2 weeks ago. So sorry....this Administration has a long history with empty words.

Contact your utility company for information about assistance programs for those who can’t afford to pay their bills.

As I said. Democrat rule is a threat to America. Enjoy.
you also said that isis was after you and that there was widespread election fraud committed by dems in arizona but your lies were exposed 🤣🙄

oh, and that you're not vette. 😂

Did anyone hear the moron's statements re. this new rule?

"Reducing CO2 will lead to longer, healthier, lives." No it won't.

"CO2 is pollution." No it isn't.

Who does he think he's speaking to, fellow morons?

Wait a minute....weren't you bitching that wearing a mask during covid was unhealthy because of increased CO2? Can't be both. So which is it?

And water is good for you….. unless you’re drowning in it.

👉 Chobby 🤣

🇺🇸

Yes it will.

Excess CO2 is pollution. Pollution is air contaminants that aren't productive or wanted. Similar to weeds. You may have a pretty flower in your yard, but it you don't want it there and didn't put it there purposely......it's a weed.

Chodebum stopped learning anything new around the Nixon era. He's still mad at seatbelts.

www.msn.com.ico

It’s nuts. Hopefully you don’t live in CA. The state’s grid is fragile, antiquated, and overloaded. It’s so bad the Governor recently urged the affluent residents not to charge their EVs. Blackouts in nor cal are frequent. Don’t know about SoCal. Household electric bills statewide are way higher than neighboring states and even worse compared to national averages. And the prices are rising faster than Trumps dick in a department store dressing booth. The working class keep getting slammed.

Yes it will.

Excess CO2 is pollution. Pollution is air contaminants that aren't productive or wanted. Similar to weeds. You may have a pretty flower in your yard, but it you don't want it there and didn't put it there purposely......it's a weed.
Define excess. I think the plants might have a different opinion.

Here in the mountains we had zero snow this Winter. Bring on Global Warming. :nana:
Try that a few years in a row, genius!
No other consequences?
No one brings up ocean acidity much

Well, you did vote for the senile klown currently running the country *into the ground* so what did you expect would happen after he signed those EO's on his first day in office?

Wait, never mind. It's all the orangutan's fault. Right?

Fixed your post for ya. 🤣

Try that a few years in a row, genius!
No other consequences?
No one brings up ocean acidity much
Ocean acidification is a complicated cycle. It is not directly associated with atmospheric CO2. For example, it takes almost 40 years for the cycle to progress from atmosphere to say...upwelling of acid water on the Pacific US coast. But...there is a more direct link with the coral dying

Back