Any Private CD's or TS on

back

hey everyone, I was on lit a lot about a year ago, but left for a bit. I would love to talk to other cds or guys who love cds. I have been dressing for years, and I wearing a sexy black thong right now! Hope to hear from some people!

hey everyone, I was on lit a lot about a year ago, but left for a bit. I would love to talk to other cds or guys who love cds. I have been dressing for years, and I wearing a sexy black thong right now! Hope to hear from some people!

you sound sexy !

just my three cents

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1071877&d=1303871435

this is my fascination, of a lovely gurl, not overly skinny, but with enough soft creamy skin to wiggle a bit, and that smooth creamy skin is accentuated by the black lingerie. We all have our own particular penchants, and this is my idea of how a woman should be in front of me. not to be down on other types, as we each have our own. but this looks so inviting, so delicious, hard to control myself

I am very private.. about the dressing. yet I have gone through numerous purges 9 some of the best things !) , but have always been drawn back to that erotic feeling(s). I feel the guilt at times, and at others cannot over-ride the erotic feelings and desire as it seems to just overwhelm me and just a look at something sexy on a web page or in real life starts the urge..
Religion has not played a role as I am more on the Buddhist side, if anything. There are times I question the urges and then times that I do not. I know thet incredible erotic feelings that dressing does bring on though and it is a powerful one of desire.

I am not a CD but once discovered a friend was. We talked about it many times, of his/her enjoyment of it and all the pleasure it brought her. I think that if you like it, do it. Your not hurting anyone. I once caught a sexy fem masturbating in public, dress pulled up rubbing her shaved penis and fingering her hole. Was so hot!
A bi-couple I once knew told me an analogy I found that fit. "life is an amusement park, enjoy the ride". If you like it, don't feel guilt as it not only turns you on, but many others also. I hope this helps you and many others. I'd accept you as a friend.

I, for one would love to hear more. Your thoughts, activities, experiences, and fantasies. PM me.

Not a CD, but definitely a fan. I love to chat to CDs about their sexy times, but being new to this site I am still figuring out how it all works!

Just some suggestions for the Club idea...

so many of us are without a play partner......maybe we could form a club to house our playtime, get together at least somewhere online to play.....here, there,...any suggestions ?......kisses to you all...... :rose::rose::kiss::kiss::)

How 'bout different people start Clubs for certain days of the week, like the Saturday CD/TS Club, or for different areas of the country, such as West Florida CD/TS Club.

And it would be wise to emphasize the idea that a person wouldn't have to be a full-blown CD to feel welcome; that just being interested in CDs or TSs would be all that's needed.

Thanks for reading,

Rags

love ur nylons and that cock looks very suckable! would love to play with u sometime if ur n the area?

I really think we need help on this thread !!
Okay.. now open to all...... please

Here's little 'ol me!

Attachments

• 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 258
Last edited:
Back