Any female gamers/geeks out there?

Yea I play, currently offline due to lack of decent net but I'm a geek so there is all kinda games for me to play, mine craft is my thing right now along with modding final fantasy tactics.

I like to brag because I played in the beta when warriors were really warriors. I don't think I'll ever go back now which is sad. My poor shaman will never heal again :(

I like to brag because I played in the beta when warriors were really warriors. I don't think I'll ever go back now which is sad. My poor shaman will never heal again :(

Wow has changed a lot, I miss the talent trees and having somewhat of a challenge now it's all do your dailies and raids and repeat over and over and over. I mainly just mount hunt now. But bring her back I always like a sexy healer nearby.

Wow has changed a lot, I miss the talent trees and having somewhat of a challenge now it's all do your dailies and raids and repeat over and over and over. I mainly just mount hunt now. But bring her back I always like a sexy healer nearby.

Shamans were such poor healers, plus I don't like 20 man raids. I didn't know half my group. I used to live, breathe and eat wow, now it never crosses my mind.

Agreed, I do the same thing. I barely raid. It's all about old school mounts or transmogs.

Shamans were such poor healers, plus I don't like 20 man raids. I didn't know half my group. I used to live, breathe and eat wow, now it never crosses my mind.

Wow is like that, the new expansion is coming and I'm not sure I'll get it but I have. 1500 dollar gaming laptop what else will I do with it?

Wow is like that, the new expansion is coming and I'm not sure I'll get it but I have. 1500 dollar gaming laptop what else will I do with it?

I built a new desktop for wow...everyone needs a paper weight.

This papers have their own folder/binder, can be loose leafing that important of a document.

I like buying notebooks then hiding them so I can write on scraps of paper instead and put those in secret places I find months later along with blank notebooks. Loose paper makes me feel creative.

I haven't played the online, but I like this newest set they came out with. Making a plant token deck that is really mean so far.

Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth - Coming out this Friday

Fallout 4 - Coming out 11/10/2015

The upcoming few weeks are going to be awesome.

How can you play d&d without paper?

I use LibreOffice to edit .ods files that are set with macros based on each class's set features. So for example it auto-populates which skills are class skills and updates their values accordingly, based on my ranks in those skills and whatever else I do to them. It's extremely useful, especially since I'm in two campaigns and now keeping track of both character sheets is super simple.

For the Horde!

Alright-go-on-unsure-nod-GIF.gif

Back