Angel's Little Patch of Heaven

Smiling... "You may laugh sir, but is this the same story where the phrase "man meat" started a long string of hulk jokes last night?" ;)

*slips back into the patch surprised to see it so quiet after it seemed to be bursting at the seams earlier*

Hi HF! Guess you'll be the only person to hear about the grand opening. Mischief Makers is officially open. As you know, I think the patch needs to undergo some rennovations so we're going to need a new place for everyone to hang out.

Hey Trouble.. I saw... and it's a very nice place indeed. I think we need to head over there and have a drink and break in the bar the proper way!

Togas? Bah..Scottish Kilt for this Lad me boyos. Barbarian Picts defy Roman pigs authority. Hey Angel we're moving?

*She slips into the patch, the quiet a stark constrast to the circus it had been last night and earlier in the week. In some respects the solitude is exactly what she needs as she begins to pack things up. She thought she might know the cause of her headaches now, or at least she suspected.

Today was her mentor's last day. He had really done it. He retired. After being her rock, her sounding board, her champion for over 7 years, he had decided the time was right.*

But I don't feel like being the next generation manager... :(

*pops in to pack up another box or two and sees signs that she might have missed an old friend in the hustle and bustle of the move and sighs in disappointment*

*stalks in and immediately drags out her wavemaster punching block and begins knocking the snot out of it*

Mother... Flippin'.... Arse.... []{}}#%%^^**+¥£€?!&$@

:mad:

Poor patch has been neglected...

ccd035c45659131dddef1f5a2f028fcd.jpg

Here's to 2017 being better than 2016!

I'll drink to that! Hi Angel, long time no see!

*Huggs*

:rose:

Oh my goodness.... so nice to see you. It's been too long!!

*hugs*

My son had surgery last week and the aftercare had been running me ragged. Just popping in to grab some stories so I can formulate replies.

Hope you're doing well and that we'll have time to catch up soon.

Back