Angeleyz's Doodles From Her Noodle

Hmm, I was thinking more about the unthinking Daddy, but yeah... The elf played his part too...

Yet another kidnapping idea

Odd thought as I slog my way to work this morning. Cars are inching along because, God forbid, there should be precipitation coming down from the sky. Rain is driving down on the windshield, and the wipers are making that rhythmic sound that could easily lull you to sleep.

And just like that I was transported to another time and place (ok, I was home on maternity leave) when a friend and I were trying to figure out the details of a role play. I'm not sure if I saw it in a movie or not, but I've always been fascinated by the idea of being kidnapped during the rush hour commute.

We could never quite work out the logistics such that it was semi believable, but I would love to explore the idea with the right partner...

Wrong Place, Right Time?

Basic Plot
Young woman (thinking of calling her Laura Perkins) is supposed to be meeting her best friend, who is notorious for being late, at a happy hour. After getting dropped off by a co-worker at what she thinks is their meeting spot, Laura snags a high top on one side of the bar and settles in to wait for her friend, listening to what seems like a School of Rock night being performed by some middle/high schoolers on the other. Nursing a drink, she's dorking around with her phone and isn't really paying attention and has no idea that the bar is slowly changing up... The family crowd who had been listening to the earlier performances giving way to a more... mature... crowd. What Laura doesn't realize is that she's at a Couples/Swingers swap session.

I'm thinking I'd like to try this with more than one co-writer (something I've never tried before)... One male, one female... For the married couple looking for their unicorn... [I'm not sure what's happening with the original storyline with that theme and still want to pursue it, darnit.... *pouting prettily*].

Authority...

Got a bee in my bonnet to develop a story involving some sort of authority figure. I know, I know... real specific, but I thought it might help excise the darn song that is stuck in my head thanks to the car next to us on the way to my mother's today.

*listens The Authority song re-run for the millionth time*

Gah, someone make it stop... Make it stop....

Got a bee in my bonnet to develop a story involving some sort of authority figure. I know, I know... real specific, but I thought it might help excise the darn song that is stuck in my head thanks to the car next to us on the way to my mother's today.

*listens The Authority song re-run for the millionth time*

Gah, someone make it stop... Make it stop....

Ahhhh yes... John "what is my name this week" Mellencamp... An ear worm waiting to happen ;)

Happy Mother's Day!

Thanks, HF... Finishing up with the family gathering at my mom's and then heading home for school projects and Mommy *cough* projects.

Got caught grinning at one of the responses to a story and had to do some scrambling over what was so amusing... :eek:

Thanks, HF... Finishing up with the family gathering at my mom's and then heading home for school projects and Mommy *cough* projects.

Got caught grinning at one of the responses to a story and had to do some scrambling over what was so amusing... :eek:

LOL - Always have a "backup" tab/page ready on your phone... for just such an emergency!

Would one of these be laura?

tumblr_msfsmjpO8c1rztgk1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lwugexuk9P1r4wi5so1_500.jpg

tumblr_mji8x50nGU1rde8c1o1_500.jpg

Girls' Night Out

Had a lovely daydream during an especially boring presentation this morning. This is the reminder to myself to actually outline something alone those lines for a potential story... :D

Gah...

Did you ever have a feeling that there was something you really wanted to write about.... Had fantasies that needed to be explored... But couldn't get the thoughts to gel together long enough to make a cohesive thought?!

*sigh* That's what I have now. I have several wonderful co-writers that are keeping me on my toes, and yet there's this bubble in my brain that is trying to pop to the surface and form another story/RP...

And it won't come out, darnit!!!!!!!!

*stomps her foot in frustration, thinking she's going to start sounding like Wiinie the Pooh*

Think, think, think ....

Did you ever have a feeling that there was something you really wanted to write about.... Had fantasies that needed to be explored... But couldn't get the thoughts to gel together long enough to make a cohesive thought?!

*sigh* That's what I have now. I have several wonderful co-writers that are keeping me on my toes, and yet there's this bubble in my brain that is trying to pop to the surface and form another story/RP...

And it won't come out, darnit!!!!!!!!

*stomps her foot in frustration, thinking she's going to start sounding like Wiinie the Pooh*

Think, think, think ....

Constantly. I'm always beating my head going: "Think, think, think" or "write. write. write."

I'm not a very fast writer too, so whenever I leave my co-writer's waiting it's only more frustrating to me to get it to them fast and spectacularly.

Back