Amusing Coincidence

Bamagan

Ultima Proxima
So, obviously I am pretty new here. I have been gradually reading the profiles of other authors I've interacted with. Well, this morning I was reading the "When Your Story Makes You Emotional" thread and happened to check out @MediocreAuthor's profile. That's where I found this.
hshs.jpg
In case it doesn't jump off the page at you, look at the "Following" section.
Watch your back, @seraph_nocturne!

You want to know some crap, fellow internet poster? Here goes. I once regularly posted on a message board with people like you. One of them, let’s call him Fred, regularly shamed and constantly condemned another poster for writing mother-son incest into her adult fanfics. Identifying the board, the fanfic genre, and Fred’s victim is not necessary. Let’s suffice to say that the victim quit the board rather than engage with Fred. I don’t blame her. Fred was a jerk and a hypocrite. He had a lead character in his stories named Otto Fellatio. Do I have to tell you what a character with that name was like? I don’t recall whether I ever condemned Fred for attacking his victim but if I didn’t I probably should have. Especially since a few months later Fred came after me for gaslighting the same boards and I had to leave too. No, it is not necessary to say whether Fred was right or wrong or further define my alleged crime for which he condemned me. It does not matter. What does matter?

People on these boards are here because they need attention and social interaction. They do not need something like what you are trying to start here. So please buzz off, Fred wannabe. I will not tolerate you trying something like this again. Not on this Internet message board. I don’t recall if I ever interacted with you before now. If I did and this is your true face, I regret any peaceful interaction we once shared. Now I know what game you are playing and I do not support it. Let people have their masks here please and beware those like me who do not desire masks.

Have the day you deserve. Bye.

If I have inadvertently stumbled into some kind of rivalry or bad blood, mea maxima culpa. My unrefined sense of humor was merely tickled by the fact that the word 'fuck' got spelled out, and I certainly didn't intend to cast any aspersions toward @seraph_nocturne, in case anyone is interpreting it that way. I would have laughed as easily had it been anyone else's picture there.

You want to know some crap, fellow internet poster? Here goes. I once regularly posted on a message board with people like you. One of them, let’s call him Fred, regularly shamed and constantly condemned another poster for writing mother-son incest into her adult fanfics. Identifying the board, the fanfic genre, and Fred’s victim is not necessary. Let’s suffice to say that the victim quit the board rather than engage with Fred. I don’t blame her. Fred was a jerk and a hypocrite. He had a lead character in his stories named Otto Fellatio. Do I have to tell you what a character with that name was like? I don’t recall whether I ever condemned Fred for attacking his victim but if I didn’t I probably should have. Especially since a few months later Fred came after me for gaslighting the same boards and I had to leave too. No, it is not necessary to say whether Fred was right or wrong or further define my alleged crime for which he condemned me. It does not matter. What does matter?

People on these boards are here because they need attention and social interaction. They do not need something like what you are trying to start here. So please buzz off, Fred wannabe. I will not tolerate you trying something like this again. Not on this Internet message board. I don’t recall if I ever interacted with you before now. If I did and this is your true face, I regret any peaceful interaction we once shared. Now I know what game you are playing and I do not support it. Let people have their masks here please and beware those like me who do not desire masks.

Have the day you deserve. Bye.

Chill out. Note the tongue smiley at the end. It was a joke. It could have been anyone's pic, just happened to be hers. What's more hilarious is your reaction.

Cheers.

If I have inadvertently stumbled into some kind of rivalry or bad blood, mea maxima culpa. My unrefined sense of humor was merely tickled by the fact that the word 'fuck' got spelled out, and I certainly didn't intend to cast any aspersions toward @seraph_nocturne, in case anyone is interpreting it that way. I would have laughed as easily had it been anyone else's picture there.

Very observant. M actually did it in a calculated manner all in good fun, we had a good laugh about it a few weeks back. She’s my internet bestie. 😁

Hahaha so the funny part is, as @seraph_nocturne said, I did this on purpose, and sent her the results. We had a good laugh together over it. (The people I'm following are randoms who do not post in the forums; they were poor pawns in my devious game).

However, I was not able to make the names line up as you did, so thank you for posting this!

Here's the best that I managed, although I refreshed the results a few dozen times:
Screenshot_20230719-211935-021.png

Hahaha so the funny part is, as @seraph_nocturne said, I did this on purpose, and sent her the results. We had a good laugh together over it. (The people I'm following are randoms who do not post in the forums; they were poor pawns in my devious game).

However, I was not able to make the names line up as you did, so thank you for posting this!

Here's the best that I managed, although I refreshed the results a few dozen times:
View attachment 2263337
Happy to serve as the witless foil for a joke I didn't know existed. Must have been written in the stars.

It’s too early in the morning for all these suggestive shenanigans and distractions Bamagan. You’re fitting right in here, well done. 🤣

On a positive note, thank you @AchtungNight for being quick on the defense. All good natured. I wouldn’t be liable to be bothered if it wasn’t, I’ve only got one fuck to give and it’s in securely stored in MediocreAuthor’s profile. 😬

So, obviously I am pretty new here. I have been gradually reading the profiles of other authors I've interacted with. Well, this morning I was reading the "When Your Story Makes You Emotional" thread and happened to check out @MediocreAuthor's profile. That's where I found this.
View attachment 2263316
In case it doesn't jump off the page at you, look at the "Following" section.
Watch your back, @seraph_nocturne!
Look what you've done! You've frightened @seraph_nocturne so badly that she changed her profile picture!

(I'm kidding, in fact THAT was purely a coincidence, and she had it set to change for weeks now. All the pfp's updated this morning... but what timing!)

Is that a new euphemism we older folk should know about, a young lady's "profile", as a fuck repository?

Asking for a friend ;).
No! 😱 A "profile" is not a part of my body you can put things inside!

I'm married. Only one person is allowed to place things inside me, and it isn't anyone on this site!

Seraph and I are friends, and any fucks she leaves with me will be returned to her whenever she needs them, fresh, unused, and unspoiled!

🤣

Are you imagining hot, sexy interactions between me and my Internet bestie?

STOP THAT! 🛑

That's shameful! We would never do anything of the sort! 🫣

🤣
shakespeare-quotes-7.jpg

Back