AmPics Coffee Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
For you Tali!

A silly picture.

This was an accidental purchase a few weeks ago. It was decaf but in the wrong spot and I just picked it up without thinking. I had my first cup this morning and it's ok. It has a little bit of a taste difference if I stop to really taste it, but if I am eating something with it, I can't tell.

Life without caffeine is a relaxing, mellow morning. Sending hopeful wishes for your health:)

Love the smile and nice cleavage!!

It's been really hard to give up caffeine, but I'm getting used to it now. I have to say, I'm sleeping much better than I was before. Thanks for the well wishes!! :heart:

Love the smile and nice cleavage!!

It's been really hard to give up caffeine, but I'm getting used to it now. I have to say, I'm sleeping much better than I was before. Thanks for the well wishes!! :heart:

do smacks keep you up???

-dont-talk-to-me-on-a-monday-morning-unless-its-about-more-sleep-coffee-or-sex--5d27c.png

I love this! Sure I'll listen to your tale about the orgy you went to on Friday. But don't come at me with "oh my, it's Monday... I have so much work to do!"

wow, traffic is down... sighhh...

special deal - women who post a braless pic receive free coffee..

it could be something like this (read the umbrella, it's a coffee shop!! ;) )

af77d342430f3b9d85132983a55ff8.jpg

any suggestions for male pics?? ;)

hey Sassy, good to see you here.

that is a nice group of cups - and like the nails too...

Thank you crash. I decided that I wanted to replace my entire set of coffee cups because they were all Christmas related. So I decided that I would just start replacing them with fun cups even if they didn't match. And I used to do this to my nails all the time and then I just got tired of the work but I decided to try it again and I'm really liking them. :)

Thank you crash. I decided that I wanted to replace my entire set of coffee cups because they were all Christmas related. So I decided that I would just start replacing them with fun cups even if they didn't match. And I used to do this to my nails all the time and then I just got tired of the work but I decided to try it again and I'm really liking them. :)

Christmas cups in July would not be good.

I love what can be done with nails. :devil:

I have a new obsession for coffee cups. :eek:

Oh, I have that obsession! I've had to get rid of so many to make more cupboard space. But most were free. Coffee cups are given out as free advertising by a lot of companies. Now you've made me relapse. ;)

Love those! I have 'you' 'me' mugs as well, mine are brown though. :rose:
These are really tiny compared to most, but they were just too cute to pass up.
Christmas cups in July would not be good.

I love what can be done with nails. :devil:
I am so easily entertained when it comes to nails and polish it's kind of sad.
Oh, I have that obsession! I've had to get rid of so many to make more cupboard space. But most were free. Coffee cups are given out as free advertising by a lot of companies. Now you've made me relapse. ;)
haha glad I could help. :D

The place I go to get my hair done, offers wine (or coffee/tea) while you get your hair done. :D

hey Sassy, good to see you here.

that is a nice group of cups - and like the nails too...

I love them!

Sorry I left so quickly last night. Come post with us again. That was fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back