AmPics Coffee Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
this_is_my_halloween_costume_mug-rf45cb39751a6473790a2c46db4efd201_x7jgr_8byvr_324.jpg

better late then never...

Good morning everyone ! thanks for the nice replies to my last photo ! Wow alot of hot and great photos ! Hope you all had a great Halloween ! Have a nice and naughty week !

:cattail:

22744672845_2a53f1838a_z.jpg

Good morning everyone ! thanks for the nice replies to my last photo ! Wow alot of hot and great photos ! Hope you all had a great Halloween ! Have a nice and naughty week !

22744672845_2a53f1838a_z.jpg

I don't drink coffee, mind if I just sit and stare ?:D

QUOTE]

I've got to say that this is an excellent picture and you are gorgeous

Good morning everyone. I hope you all have a wonderful day...

(amazing picture by the way FG) :D:rose:

attachment.php

Last edited:
image.jpeg

Morning/afternoon! Hello Kitty and I are just hanging out with a hot cup of tea. It's rainy and cold today.
My friend bought me this souvenir mug on her vacation, it's used a lot. (Hope it's ok I have tea. I'll post some coffee when I make my dessert one)

image.jpeg

Morning/afternoon! Hello Kitty and I are just hanging out with a hot cup of tea. It's rainy and cold today.
My friend bought me this souvenir mug on her vacation, it's used a lot. (Hope it's ok I have tea. I'll post some coffee when I make my dessert one)

Tea is fine, glad to have you visit

For that same reason, Shitty weather.. It's one of those mornings where you touch my coffee, I'll kill you. :p
attachment.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back