Amongst a Different Kind((Closed 1v1))

"If you stay with me you get the bed. I'll get the couch," Ethan said softly as they walked the winding path together. He was keeping up if needed. However, I'll try to keep myself busy or something during the day. Show the people I don't plan on doing something worthy of my death," he smirked toward the woman. As they walked together he said softly, "Your dad wants to kill me. He's eying me like someone that wants to sleep with his daughter that happens to be an abusive boyfriend. Don't tell me he's a big teddy bear. A teddy bear doesn't have those killer eyes he does," Ethan smiled at the woman. "You didn't see them either...Dude said he wanted to bury me or make it so I'm never found," his eyes went to the cabin in th distance.

He moved to the door and opened it. A hand gestured for her to enter first. Looking at furnishings his eyes just took it all in, "Ever been in an arrangement like this? I mean not the punishment part. Just the forced to live with someone under dad's watchful eye, sort of thing," Ethan shrugged looking around.

Lexi looked over at him as she neared the door, shrugging. "It's whatever, I'll end up where I end up sleeping. It's really not as big of a deal to me as it probably is to a human. Like I said, really could fall asleep anywhere if I'm a wolf." She paused, "Well, I suppose that is if by tomorrow night we can still be wolves just as we wish." She frowned, and then waited while he opened it so that she could walk in. The furnishings were well made, sturdy wooden things. Used for visiting people, it was rather cozy to show off the hospitality. With a fire pit against the wall, paintings of woodland scenes, and a small living space. Down the small hallway there was a tiny kitchen, a bedroom with a plush double bed, and a washroom.

Moving into the living space, Lexi threw herself down on the couch and motioned about. "Make yourself at home, we'll get you some more clothes so that you can really spend time here. But familiarize yourself with the place as you like." Hearing the bit about her father she burst out laughing, a smile now going over her face. "Aw, really? That would be my father. We're very aggressive creatures, you know. It's all about making the other back down, assert yourself in the hierarchy. He didn't become the second in command just by being polite to people. Sorry if he gave you a scare though. He isn't a teddy bear I'm afraid." Shaking her head, she ran a hand through her long ginger locks. "Can't say I ever have been made to watch out for another person like this. I mean, I'm always under my dad's watchful eye but..." A grin spread across her face, "I find ways to get around that."

"I'm sure you do then you run into human boys that your daddy wants to hurt because they allegedly endanger the way of life," Ethan said with a smirk and started to go around the cozy little cabin. The place reminded him of relatives homes that were off in the woods and othe remote locations. There was a familiar sense of homeliness to it.

From the sturdy wood of well, everything, made him smile inwardly. Going to the firepit he gathered some of the wood that waited on them. Loaded up a few pieces along with some kindling he started a fire then sat down in front of it. "Make yourself at home. They're going to want you to be here too."

Looking back at Lexi Ethan gave her a smile, "Your dad didn't scare me. I just noticed a very large protective streak within him. I didn't expect that to show up even since I'm just your prisoner. I can only begin to imagine how he treats boyfriends or any girls that would be interested in you," he said softly with some form of amusement.

"I'll make do on the clothing front. Want to know the fucked up part about this situation? I can't tell if I'm a guest or a prisoner. One second everyone's trying to give me nice things, a home and stuff like that. Treating me like I'm some down on my luck local. The next moment people are talking about mailing my letters, having to prove myself, I am not sure what to make of this. At least you've still got a place or an idea of what you are in the grand scale. Me? Not so much," he said softly and sighed a little in front of the fire. His eyes watched the flames as they rose up. Orange and yellow colors cascaded into the room and slowly there after a warmth washed over everything.

"So...am I a prisoner or a citizen here?"

Stretching herself out on the couch, she made herself comfortable there as she watched him start to build a fire. "Oh, good idea, Luna knows it gets cold out here and I'm not exactly wearing any fur right now. Though we do run warmer than you all I think. Or at least I've heard. Come over here, let me feel." She said, reaching out a hand expectantly and curiously. Even the simplest little things that were different between them she was interested in knowing.

"I'll bring some of my things over later from the Main House. We can go and fetch them. I just want to let things over there cool down a little bit before we show our faces again. They keep saying the first part of my punishment." She sighed, rolling her eyes lightly. "They are so overdramatic. Maybe it'll just be that I have to do the dishes for the rest of the year or something." She then chuckled at what he said on her father and boyfriends. "It's not really like that... I think by boyfriend you mean someone that you'd go out and have dates with but you're not actually paired? Is that what it means to humans? We don't really have that. You just... play around until you're mated. It's not meant to be taken seriously, usually nothing more than fooling around. So no, I've never had boyfriends for my father to be protective over. Just... friends." She chuckled, going to sit up on the couch.

"It's a good question I'd say... that you're kind of in-between. We don't want you to feel like a prisoner, but you really shouldn't leave here. So yes, you're kind of confined to the area. But you get to move about and be who you are, do what you want for the most part. So I hope it isn't that bad. You could still be in the holding cells after all."

"You'll probably get some slap on the wrist for the second part of the punishment. You get the bed, I'll get the couch, I insist," Ethan rose up from the fire pit once everything was lit up. His eyes went about the place, "You should bring your sutff I'd say tomorrowish. Maybe the day after because people are probably upset. Do you have enough to get by for the day?" the question was asked softly.

His eyes went around the place, "So tell me about yourself. And ask whatever questions you want to know. We're stuck together. May as well brush aside any mysteries we may have."

Lexi nodded, looking out the window. After having been jogging around towards evening to get to the ritual, and then going through the process of deciding what to do with the man, it was now night. She got up off of the couch, and stretched out. "Alright, alright, if you want me to have the bed it's cool. Tonight at least. I'm tired so I won't keep trying to tell you otherwise." She said, "I'll be fine to spend the night, it's okay. Tomorrow we'll go over to the Main House then and pick up some things for me, and get some things for you. While you may say you're alright, you'll want another change of clothing or two." She chuckled, "Besides, when do I get to see what's beneath that big jacket of yours? Gonna just wear it around everywhere?" She teased.

Looking over at him, the woman thought for a second as she had walked over to where the hallway started. "One thing I'll tell you tonight actually is that wolves don't sleep alone." She said, the teasing now gone as she actually looked a little unnerved at the thought of spending a night in a bed alone by herself, in a strange cabin. For all the talk she gave, being sassy and forthright in certain areas, some things did manage to make her unnerved and lonely. "It feels weird being out here, we're farther out from the pack, and I usually share a sleeping space with one or two of my friends. But none of them are here, and you are." She said, shifting a little, "We're creatures of touch. It's not even necessarily sexual it's just..." She tried to think on how to explain this to a human who might not have the same natural needs. "Do you ever have a very long day, where all you want to do is go to sleep in a nice, warm place and know that someone else has your back?"

Ethan blushed at the layered comment then finally started to remove his layers until he was just standing in a tight grey t-shirt, and a pair of black cargo pants. There was a bit of sweat around his collar area, being in that many layers caused over heating and it was a hell of a lot better than freezing. A firm chest and sculpted arms from carrying large slabs of meet to cut them, place them in a families car, and what not did some nice work. He did work out at home, that was more running, but he was fond of a pull up bar.

His hair was light brown and a little shaggy, his eyes were green, and he gave a soft smile. "I know it's not much to look at. Also, I'll sleep next to you. Do you prefer me on top of the covers and you underneath? I generally don't wear much while sleeping so I'll adapt and keep something on for your sake," Ethan said just trying to be helpful.

"I don't ever feel like I need to have someone have my back, but there is a comfort to having someone in the house with you. You're not alone that way. We'll get more clothing in the morning. I know I'll need more. I just don't want the pack members to possibly kill me for sleeping next to you," he smiled wryly at the woman.

Something in her seemed to relax with the knowledge that she wouldn't have to spend a night alone, something she hadn't had to do in a long time. "Thank you, I know it's a bit of an odd request maybe by human standards. It's normal here, but I'm realizing that we have many differences in cultural mores. You can sleep under the covers with me, I'm not about to make you freeze. My kind seems to run warmer than yours, so I suppose it'll help out as well to have my body heat." She said matter of factly, this just making much more sense to her to have this kind of set up.

She motioned for him to follow her down the hallway, stepping across the plush but old oriental carpet that was along the floor. "We do have a keen sense of smell, and I'm sure the others will realize we have each other's scents faintly on each other. But it won't be terribly strong if we're just sleeping next to one another. They'll except it anyway just from us sharing the cabin together. They'd only get riled up if we had... other scents on each other." She said, faintly blushing at that. Opening the door to the bedroom, she pushed it open and walked inside. "Wear what you like to bed, it's your cabin." She said with a shrug.

Walking over towards the double bed that had a nice, broad wooden bed frame, she started to pull back the comforter. For the cold that was out there, there were flannel sheets that would prove to make it quite cozy. Lexi reached down and started to undo the buttons on her jeans, wiggling them down her hips and legs until she could step out of them. Apparently partial nudity was also not an issue among wolves as she did it without a second thought, leaving her in just a part of tight black, hip hugging panties. That with her black T shirt was what she chose to sleep in, crawling under the covers. Kneeling on the bed, her legs slightly spread and in an unknowing provocative position, she looked over at him. "Are you going to get in?"

"Hey some people just like comfort. They find comfort in touch. I figured you're like that. No sweat," Ethan smiled as he moved down the hall. As Lexi brought up other smells he did the childish motion of an extended index finger going into a hole made on his other hand, "Those kind of smells?" He had no clue that she would or would not have figured out what he meant.

Pausing his eyes ran over the woman's frame and figure as she stripped. He tore his gaze away and removed everything so he was just in a t-shirt and a pair of black boxer briefs. His eyes went back to the woman who was in a provocative pose. "I'm going to be aroused. I'm sorry about that, but you're beautiful, posed sexily and in just your underwear. For whatever smell or pokes you go through tonight I'm sorry, but it ummm has a mind of its own."

Crawling into the bed he edged to a side not wanting to press against her given the obvious tent forming in those boxerbriefs. Breathing hard he bit his lip and just tried to stay focus, not thinking about the sexy woman that happened to be a werewolf in the bed next to him.

Lexi blinked at his comments, "Hm? Oh! Oh, sorry." She said, quickly then tucking herself down under the covers, trying to cover herself up. "I just figured you were human but... I guess, well, we don't really look that different, so I guess it makes sense." She said. As a redhead she easily blushed, unable to help it as the heat rose to her cheeks. "Not that that's bad, my people don't really care about that sort of thing. Our wolves are pretty sexual creatures, Luna knows the amount of times I've run into people rutting just out in the open. It's not particularly unusual to see a couple who couldn't even make it inside, fucking up against a door to their cabin." She chuckled slightly, keeping the sheet pulled up to her chest, trying to hide away her cleavage so that it would't bother him. "It's probably a little funny to you."

"One time I was just trying to get breakfast, so I walked down the stairs to the kitchen in the main house... I found one of the pretty omegas who works in there bent over the island counter, as one of the Alpha's sons plowed into her." She then paused as she remembered that story, "Oh. Wait, actually that was the time I joined in." She blushed again, "She kind of... begged to let her eat me out, so I climbed up on the counter and rode her face while he kept pounding into her from behind. Luna, when she came, moaning into me... And that's probably way too much information, I'm sorry!" She said, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Like I said, we're really open about this type of stuff... Probably more so than you're used to. Maybe no talking about sex? Would that be helpful to you?" She asked, looking over at Ethan, eyes resting on what was tenting in his boxers for longer than she probably needed to. She then reached out to try and touch his arm, his fingers appreciating his muscles that she found there. "It's fine, it doesn't bother me, but I'd really like it if you would come closer. I'm a creature of touch, remember? I was kind of hoping that you'd press against my back with your front, it's the easiest way for me to fall asleep."

Hearing all of those stories just made Ethan's tent more painful on him. Lexi kept talking about how she was in a three some. Breathing harder Ethan bit his lip as he kept hearing the story before he said, "I'm...I'm...I'm going...to be...blunt. I wish I could bend you over....the island," letting out a breathe he tried to center himself. Ethan pressed his front to Lexi's backside. Blushing a little he knew whatever hard on he had was pressed against Lexi. "Maybe I'll get a wolf mate since I'm part of the pack. I wouldn't be opposed to the sex. Been kind of a while," he blushed for new reasons and just nestled against her.

Lexi blushed, looking him over. "That would be pretty hot, wouldn't it?" She asked, a little breathy, as it seemed recounting her own story hadn't left her unaffected. "Right, sorry, I'll be more careful with what I say." She said, trying to snap out of it, turning over to lie on her side. Feeling him press up against her, she gave a little sigh of relief at the physical contact. Her wolf had been restless inside of her, seeking out the male's touch, feeling the need to have it on her. Have him wrap around her. Now that he had done so, she settled down.

"How long has it been since you've had sex? You don't need to be mated around here to have some fun. I'm sure you could entice one of the girls around here, they might be curious over what its like to sleep with a human." She said, rubbing her backside against the hard on she could feel, unable to help herself there, loving the feel of it through his fabric against her sensitive skin.

"I'd rather be with you. I mean if you want me to be with multiple girls you'd have be there, but I'd rather let you have first dibs. You did see me first," he ground against her back. Feeling her panties against his boxerbriefs made him moan. Biting his lip he looked at her, "It's been six months." A blush ran through his face as his hips kept pressing against hers. "That's only if you want to experience a human, Lexi. We're not that exotic," he smiled settling against her.

Lexi laughed softly, tugging at one of his arms to go across her and hold her close. "I did see you first." She chuckled, her mind dancing about with all of the images that he conjured with some of what he was saying. She would have to be there if he was to be with another of the girls? She supposed that was true, since she was supposed to be watching out for him. Still, the fantasy of a whole room of girls vying for his attention as he rammed into them while only looking at her made the redhead wiggle in delight.

"Six months?!" She gasped, blinking her eyes as she tightened her hold on his arm over her. "Luna, you must be so dedicated and patient to not just explode. We'll have to get you laid."She then smiled a little as she felt him pushing back against her, grinding up and down against her buttocks. Looking over her shoulder at him, she gave something of a wolfish smile. "I think I might just get to be the judge of how exotic it is or not... but," She leaned over to press her face up just near his, wavering a breath's away, whispering now, "I don't sleep with guys I've just met." Leaning back, she flashed her smile at him again. "Good night." Resting her head down on her pillow, she made herself comfy, looking as if she was content to just go to sleep after riling him up.

Holing Lexi close he smirked, "There's been a lot of masturbation involved. It keeps me sane." That's why he didn't explode, but sometimes Ethan just wanted. Even now it was just tempting to grab Lexi, throw her down and take her. Between her lithe body and the teasing it was hard to stay in control.

Then she moved in closer. His heart started to beat faster then the words "I don't sleep with guys I just met," were whispered from her lips. Ethan didn't even register the good night. Laying there he suddenly, and even Ethan was unsure why, started to tug down Lexi's underwear. Despite any protest with her exposed ass to him he suddenly spanked her once, "That was for teasing me." Another slap, "That's for making me want you." A final slap happened, "That's for making sure I'll stay hard all night."

Pulling up Lexi's black panties he laid there then he bit the back of her neck. His instincts told him to do this. In the animal kingdom, especially among wolves, large cats, etc. biting on the back of a neck meant the biter was trying to get the receiver to submit. Ethan was clueless as to why he was doing this it just felt right.

Lexi giggled into her pillow, "Yes, I'm sure you've been having to do some solo flights there. Luna, you poor man." Still, she didn't seem to be budging from her 'I need to sleep' ways. She started to close her eyes, readying herself to actually sleep, not thinking that Ethan would actually dare do anything in the bed now that she had given that kind of good night. A human in her mind would not have been so daring, or had the same animalistic needs. Feeling her panties being tugged down, she was slightly confused, and then opened her eyes to look back over at him in protest. "What the hell do you think you're doing back there?" Her eyes widened and her mouth hung down in an 'O' as she first felt the slap.

She yelped as his hand came down on her hard, again and again. Her body bucked and squirmed back against him. Her ass stung, and there were a few tears that had formed in her eyes from the unexpected pain. "W-What was that?" She shook from the aftershock of it all, gulping lightly as her panties were brought back up. The redhead had almost expected him to do more since they were down, and she gave a thankful nod to him that they were back in place.

Feeling his teeth sink in, she cried out, melting back against him. Lexi's cries turned into moans as something about it was causing her inner wolf inside to be delighted as a man was "taking them". After he had let her go from his biting grip, she would roll over instinctively. Her shirt riding up, exposing her smooth stomach for him.

Seeing that smouldering look in Lexi's eyes Ethan suddenly tugged off Lexi's shirt. His eyes went over the woman's breast. Nipping her neck again he tugged at the flesh and savored the taste of her skin. When his teeth left her neck he tugged off the tanktop. Both hands went to her chest and started to caress her breasts. He lightly pulled and twisted at her nipples then started to kiss down to one sucking on it hungrily. Both eyes went up to meet her own.

Kissing across Lexi's chest he went to the other nipple. Sucking on the other nipple he just savored the woman's flesh as his hands began to tug off the black panties that clung to her legs and hips. Stopping himself he whispered against her nipple, "You're going to break your rule tonight. Cock or tongue?" Ethan wasn't going to take no for an answer.

Staring at the woman he waited for an answer. His eyes burned with lust and desire. Normally Ethan wasn't this forward, but there was just something about this redhead that made him burn. Breathing hard he licked up her chest idly waited.

She yelped, raising her arms for him to pull off her shirt. She would have protested more, batted his hands away, but something about the mark on her flesh caused her to just go along with it. Having taken off her bra for bed, her large breasts awaited him. Their teasings and then her punishment had aroused her it was clear from the way her hardened nipples were sticking straight up for him, aching with want. A happy sigh came out of her, and she melted again as he started to caress and kiss her against her sensitive, soft skin.

Little gasps and moans came out, and she lifted her hips up for him to take off her panties. "Ethan..." Her back arched as he skillfully sucked one of her nipples, causing her to whimper. There was a haze of lust going about her, and she could hardly think straight. "Fuck! T-Tongue. I want that, we can do that." She said, nodding and now eagerly wiggling against him. If there was anything Lexi loved, it was fun in the bedroom, but something especially about this human was making her excited and ready. Her wolf growled inwardly, she had wanted to be rolled over, mounted and fucked until daybreak. Lexi however, was almost nervous of what would happen if she let him do that to her.

Parting her legs, it was clear the juices that were starting to form for him. There was a snatch of trim red hair above her mound, almost eye catching. Though her rather puffy, pink lips, glistening with her wetness would probably be even more.

Staring at those full breasts and very hard nipples made Ethan's mouth water. "I love your tits," he whispered. Kissing down her stomach he whispered, "We're going to do many things tonight. We'll need to shower together in the morning just to mask our scents," the words were said more like a fact than a warning. "I'm going to take you after we make each other cum."

His eyes ran down to her pussy. Seeing those full lips mixed with that fiery red hair, and the wetness made him moan. "And I'm going to fuck your friends, stare into your eyes the whole time. Make you want what I give them until you rip them away from me and give yourself to me." Ethan was shocked after he whispered where this side of him was coming from.

Lips trailed down Lexi's body then his tongue lashed out at her clit. Running up and down her slit his tongue went back and forth just savoring the nub of flesh, the wetness, even the smell. God, it had been too long since he had done this. Slowly Ethan's tongue swirled around the woman's clit and he sucked the nub of flesh into his mouth. Pulling on it he ran the bit of flesh in his mouth sucking on it.

Occasionally Ethan's sucking stopped so he could place her clit between his teeth. Lightly he ran his teeth back and forth over Lexi's clit. Finally letting her clit go his tongue slowly plunged into the woman. Pulling it out he whispered, "We may not sleep until morning." His tongue disappear inside of Lexi again. Holding himself deep into her his tongue ran over within the woman.

When his tongue was in the deepest part of the woman it swirled in slow circles. Then it moved deeper in and out of her pussy just enjoying the sweet honey that flowed from her.

Lexi shook her head, "No," She growled, trying to keep a semblance of thoughts together. "We make each other cum this way and that's what you get." She said, her inner Beta rising out as she wrapped her hands into his shaggy, brown hair. The girl seemed to enjoy playing with it, tugging on it and feeling it run through her fingers as his head kept going lower and lower.

The images that he put in her mind of him fucking all of her friends made her wiggle, and she stared at him in surprise. She had most definitely not expected him to say something like that. "What if I just like watching?" She whispered, "And then I join in? All of us?" She raised a brow at him, as if trying to push him and see what his limits were. If the story from earlier hadn't indicated anything, it seemed the little werewolf was quite adventurous in her tastes.

Words were harder to form after that for her, bucking her hips up and mewling as his tongue ran across her clit. She looked down at him, watching him savor all of her. "Oh Luna." She threw her head back, parting her legs even farther, stretching herself out for him to get as much access to her as he needed. Lexi went wild as he sucked in her clit, and the shudders that ran through her body as she convulsed, holding his head tightly against her, said as much. Her toes curled, crying in beautiful agony as his teeth rolled it back and forth.

"What are you doing to me..." She whimpered, her juices flowing so freely to be lapped up by him.

"No!" Ethan said back in a firm voice. A fire burned in his eyes as he said it. The human wasn't going to settle for less this night. He didn't care about Alphas or Betas. All he wanted was to fuck Lexi after he was done savoring her cunt.

Her whispered words were met with a single response, "Only if one load gets to go inside your cunt and you eat out any cream pies. I am your responsibility," the last part Ethan said in a slightly chiding form, plus he liked the thought of her wanting his cum so badly she sucked it from her friends.

Ethan's tongue pushed in and out of the woman. When it was deepest he swirled it within the woman. His fingers went to clit and began to rub it quickly. Moving his fingers in fast circles as he pressed two fingers firmly to the nub of flesh.

Breathing in gasps he savored how she tasted. Swirling his tongue in the furthest parts of Lexi. Ethan got the feeling he could have devoured her pussy for ages and never tire of it. Suddenly his tongue pulled out of her and he stared up at the woman. He wanted to hear Lexi whimper for him. Suddenly his teeth bit into her thigh as he waited.

Lexi shook her head, not exactly backing down herself. However she was in less of a position to be placing out demands at the moment, with his face between her thighs making her feel amazing. She shivered as she heard him continue to speak, and the images started to flew inside her mind as she closed her eyes to focus on them. Her beautiful raven haired friend, Ava, bouncing back against his cock as they both couldn't keep their eyes off of her. Or maybe that submissive kitchen hand omega again, feeling her tongue forced to lavish her with attention just as Ethan was now. Except he would be fucking her against the counter this time, all of them finding ecstasy together. Her imagination ran wild, so did her hips, moving back against him as he tongue fucked her.

Her breathing was shallow and fast, at points it seemed as if she was even forgetting to breath all together. Her fingers kept clamped down in his hair, tugging at him to stay where he was, as she was starting to build up to her orgasm. "D-Don't stop." She moaned, her liquid arousal coming so much that it most likely was coating his lips. "No!" She protested, feeling him in fact stop. "Ahh!" She cried out, feeling his teeth against her sensitive skin, causing her to convulse. "Pleeease!" She begged, her voice coming down to a pitiful whimper, "I need this so badly, I need you to finish me, Ethan. Please, please, Luna your tongue is like magic. Just a little more!"

Hearing the shallow breathe made Ethan moan out. As he waited and listened for her to beg he tried to pull down his boxerbriefs. Climbing over her he pressed himself against her. Moaning out for Ethan breathed out. Throbbing against the woman he suddenly pushed himself fast and deep within her. He did say that they were going to do many things tonight. Breathing harder he bit her lip and held himself in her for a moment before beginning to thrust as deep as possible within the woman. Precum flowed into Lexi as he was tense and throbbing already. Ethan didn't know why, but he wasn't going to take no for an answer tonight.

"What are you doing?!" Lexi's face twisted in confusion as he crawled on top of her. She lost some of her thought process as he started to move in and out of her, not even giving her time to adjust to his size. "Mmm..." She started to lose herself in the sensation of him pumping in and out of her. "Wait, no." She blinked her eyes open from where they had been starting to shut, "That's not how I want it." She placed her open palms against his chest and tried to push him off of her, using a bit of her Lycan strength in case he tried to keep her down. Quickly rolling over onto her back, raising her ass up in the air while she was on all fours, she threw her hair over her shoulder and looked back at him.

"This is how we fuck." She panted, her eyes glazing over a little as she swayed her hips for him, hoping to entice him to mount back on if he was going to do this. Her inner wolf was delighted, ready for him to rut against her and fuck her silly.

Moaning out Ethan savored her wetness, the tightness and the heat that came from her warm core. A few moans escaped his lips before her confusion caused him to stop with a raised brow. He was pushed away and the confusion continued.

Seeing Lexi on all fours he smiled like a wolf himself. "You've wanted this since the moment we were alone in the cabin," he slapped her ass again. a second later both of Ethan's hands were on the woman's hips. One of his hands reached down to guide himself into her. Once inside he began to thrust as hard as he could. Nothing was held back as he was going, fast, deep and hard.

Normally he wouldn't have been so reckless, but something about Lexi made him want to throw caution to the wind. Moaning out precum ran into the woman and he whispered, "I'm not stopping after one time." Suddenly his teeth found the back of her neck again and Ethan sucked hard on it. Moaning in his throat he was throbbing within her. Precum continued to flow with each thrust into her. His hips slapped against hers and the noise echoed through the bedroom. Suddenly his mouth let up on her neck. "

Moan loud enough for your pack to her," he growled into her ear before biting her neck again.

Back