All About Big Nips

Nice big nipples

My wife has some nice big nipples. I love to tease them and make them hard. Then I take them and suck on them. I love sucking on things and can do it until she climaxes. What do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 286
I love your thread . . . A little intimidated in posting, but here is my pic- its a small package but I believe the bow fits the bill for this thread.

attachment.php

~M

Last edited:
I love your thread . . . A little intimidated in posting, but here is my pic- its a small package but I believe the bow fits the bill for this thread.

attachment.php

~M

Your nipples are wonderful. so inviting and suckable.

Just reposting this, for those who haven't read it.

Yes, I have them; I like them, and they bring me so much pleasure that I just want to share them with you, so here they are (see photo).

This is a thread about my big nipples, not nipples in general, so please don't post pics.

I'd welcome a discussion about them, and if they turn you on, I'd like to know about that.

Before you ask, yes, they are extremely sensitive, and yes, they love all sorts of attention, preferably an eager male mouth latched onto them.

I'll be posting more photos to assist you in your "solo endeavors," so please enjoy them.:heart:

Fellas: Do me a favor; when you PM me, please refrain from really filthy language, OK? I don't mind a few F-bombs, but no C U Next Tuesday, please. That word is about as sexy as a punch in the eye. Thanks in advan.

And folks, please DON'T post pics on my thread. Appreciate your cooperation.

Does no one read the opening paragraph?

Just got

the scrubbing video in my inbox and . . . whoa. Instant erection.

I'm sitting at my desk, and I've promised myself I'd "be good" today but the POV does it for me. I could perfectly imagine you here scrubbing away while I worked, those sexy big tit and nips poking through the hoodie you're wearing in the video. You'd be right in front of me and probably chatting friendly trying to get work done and move on without disturbing me. Or, more likely, maybe you know I'm trying to behave today and you're teasing, testing my resolve and seeing me struggle to not stare at those swaying breasts, not to lick my lips and think about latching my lips on around one hard nip through your hoodie while my hand slides inside to cup and tweak the other. I think you probably see the hard on straining in my slacks and know just what you're up to.

Hope to see what else you get up to in your vids.

the scrubbing video in my inbox and . . . whoa. Instant erection.

I'm sitting at my desk, and I've promised myself I'd "be good" today but the POV does it for me. I could perfectly imagine you here scrubbing away while I worked, those sexy big tit and nips poking through the hoodie you're wearing in the video. You'd be right in front of me and probably chatting friendly trying to get work done and move on without disturbing me. Or, more likely, maybe you know I'm trying to behave today and you're teasing, testing my resolve and seeing me struggle to not stare at those swaying breasts, not to lick my lips and think about latching my lips on around one hard nip through your hoodie while my hand slides inside to cup and tweak the other. I think you probably see the hard on straining in my slacks and know just what you're up to.

Hope to see what else you get up to in your vids.

Thanks. Sent you another.

Shit.

You're a naughty girl, and you bring out the bad boy in me with those clips. I think you need to be called into the professor's office for a firm talking to....

LOL, I think all work and no play has made Prof. K. a bad boy.

I think you're all talk though. :devil:

Back