AJ's wettest dream to come true: Trump to keynote Libertarian Presidential Convention this year

So you are saying poor wrong-guide is getting misleading information from his “sources?”

Poor guy.

And that is sadder knowing he doesn’t have anyone in his close circle to support him when things go poorly.

Good thing you have the upcoming vacay with Vlad. Will you tell him what flight you have as you leave? Things always happen after folks are leaving Vlad.
@Rightguide

“We wanna get rid of the worst President in history…”

Someone has gotta clue him in that it’s already been done in the landslide election of 2020.

And the fact that the MAGA slurpers keep hoping…you had your attempt, the coup failed.

@BabyBoomer50s Was this crowd all standing? Does the chorus of boos still count as an ovation? (So funny that you keep going back to that as if…)

“I am committing to you tonight, I will put a Libertarian in my cabinet…”
I mean that is a nice offer, but if he has human sized cabinet that he is going to just kidnap and keep a person, would that be something they would want? (And those that would say he wouldn’t do that, have you seen the totality of all the things he has said to get out of all of the prior contracts? If yes, then just kee on slurping. If no, go do some actual research. Not the typical wrong wing sites that @Rightguide goes to)

“Or you can keep going the way you have for the last long decades, and get your 3% and meet again and get another 3%,”
So funny how he knows he can’t win without them and he couches their losing the way he does everyone. John McCain included.

If he only likes winners and doesn’t like losers (as he has said countless times) he should check to see how 2018, 2020, 2022 went. Yeah I know the House went over…look how successful that has been- most dysfunctional chamber in …well the last long decades.

But @icanhelp1 knows all about losing over and over and over. Ding! Hash browns are ready!

Last edited:
Trump goes to NASCAR, sees a camera and swiftly waves to a pretend fan. Only his Secret Service detail is there and they're busy playing with their stolen rubber ducks.

Edit: found a short vid clip.

Last edited:
Stormy Daniels received one write-in vote for the libertarian nomination yesterday.
Perfect protest vote!

i hear the film "The Apprentice" got an 8-minute standing ovation at the Cannes film festival... trump sent out a cease and desist letter threatening everyone showing it :D

The biopic is directed by Iranian Danish filmmaker Ali Abbasi and stars actor Sebastian Stan playing the then-New York real estate developer Trump and Jeremy Strong as Trump’s real-life former attorney and mentor Roy Cohn. The movie reportedly received an eight-minute standing ovation after it premiered at the festival.
Some reports about “The Apprentice” said it depicted Trump’s relationships with Cohn and his first wife, Ivana, in a negative light.
i mean, 8 minutes... that's some going, right? must mean everyone agrees it was a great movie, even if it did lose out to Anora for the awards. ;)
oh, wait, major investor and trump bestie who thought this was going to be a kiss-arse movie was duly pissed off when he discovered he'd help fund a film that the film-makers call 'fair and balanced' and team trump calls a 'libelous farce'. heh.

https://whnt.com/news/the-apprentice-trump-biopic-shut-out-at-cannes/

Back