After The Party

MaraKay

Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Posts
200
Looking for an inventive male or female. Please pm me with any ideas or thoughts before posting.



I should have suspected something when my friend Lisa suddenly suggested a costume party at her apartment and that she had the perfect outfit for me. On the morning of the party she came round and presented me with a cat woman outfit, one that fit snugly, like a second skin. What I wasn’t sure about was all the zips hidden behind Velcro flaps, or the fact I couldn’t wear underwear beneath it, without unsightly lines showing. I don’t think there was one bit of the outfit that couldn’t be removed separately, still, I consoled myself, if I got hot, I could always remove parts of it and show my waist, and turn the bottom part into hot pants, by unzipping the legs..

The outfit came with a close fitting leather cap, which I wasn’t going to wear, but Lisa insisted it completed the outfit. It covered my face, except my eyes and mouth. I knew if I became hot with it on, then it would be one of the first things to go.

To complete the outfit, I wore a collar with a little bell on it and long black vinyl boots with high heels.

The outfit showed off my long legs and size C breast, leaving nothing to the imagination. I had to admit to myself that I looked good in it.

At the party I noticed the looks I was getting appreciative looks from the male contingent and I don’t think i’ve ever had my ass touched so much.

The room became crowded and I made my way to the balcony, looking for a breath of fresh air. It was as I stood leaning against the railings, enjoying the view that you came up behind me ….......

“Shh, don’t look round, I have handcuffs and not afraid to use them.” you tell me softly as your hands reach round undoing the zips around my boobs, once free, you play with my nipples, caressing and rolling between your fingers.

How can I do anything else but respond and lean against you.? I know if anyone were to look up they would see me, but that added to the thrill.

One of your hands move to the zip between my legs, opening it. A finger gently teasing and then you put something in me, but you must have noticed me tensing up, unsure of this development.

“It’s okay.” you tell me softly, doing the zip up and then I feel the hum of the vibrator that you’ve put there, which you slowly turn up, until I'm quivering in response. “It’s remote control, so I’ll know if you’ve removed it, I hope you don’t.”

And with that you’re gone.

All through the party I can feel it humming away and every now and again you turn it up, sometimes just a small amount, sometimes I have to go rushing to the balcony to ride the waves of pleasure it’s sending through me. But you’re clever, you do it enough to get me excited, but everytime I think i’m going to come, the vibrator stops.

One thing I know, by the end of the night, i’m either going to be fucked, or when I get home, me and my dildo will become very good friends.
 
Frank

It was such fun in my Darth Vader costume with my face completely covered and my hand in my pocket playing with the controller for her little vibrator. it was just like I used to do with my fingers ior tongue and every time I turned it up I saw her first jump a little, and then shiver and react just as she used to laying there with me between her legs toying with her clit and loving her taste and scent.

Not so long ago, but it seemed like forever since we were together as lovers until I got a job offer I couldnt refuse out on the coast. Starting in sales and later promoted to be a District Manager, my career blossomed but I kept in touch with our friend Lisa, who kept me up to date on my old love who was still in town and apparently doing nicely.

Then I had an opportunity to return home, even for a brief visit after a sales convention in the area. I called Lisa and came right out and asked if we should get together and she laughed and told me she would plan a costume party and to just leave it to her.

So here we were. In the same room it was all I could do to keep my hands off of her but the mystery was still alive as I played with my toy and her and the party began to dwindle and there were just a few of us left. I was sure she was curious who had planted the seed in her pussy and she kept looking at people trying to guess, but my mask hid my face and we were a few years older now and I knew I was still incognito.

Lisa said goodnight to her last guests and the three iof us were alone.

I went over and yanked the cattail off her ass, and lo and behold, along with the tail came the covering off her ass, and in shick with her bare assm, she watched me lift the visor of my mask and knew who her tormentor was.

We kissed and Lisa joined us and the three of us hugged and kissed each other just like in the old days. One by one the pieces of her costume fell away and she was as lovely as I remembered her. As I undressed her, Lisa undressed me and soon we were both like we used to be, naked and in each others arms.
 
Jackie

"I should have guessed." I laugh, seeing was beneath the mask. "An as for you missy.." I jokingly point a finger at Lisa, but before I can go any further my tail is whipped off and you are stroking my ass.

The vibrator is turned up slightly, i'm slowly undressed and there's something slightly erotic being undressed as the person before you is being undressed by another woman. Once naked, I push my body against yours, it's thruming with a need and I convey it in my embrace.

"Are you permanently back in town now?" I ask, but can see the regret in your eyes. I think about stopping, I don't want to be hurt like I was before when Frank left, but at the same time, the chance to have sex with you, especially in my heightened state it is unthinkable to stop. And then I remember, Lisa had always liked Frank, probably one of the reasons she must have kept in contact with him, or at least was able to tell him about the party. With her around, then maybe I would be able to distance myself slightly, protect myself from the pain that would come after, or at the very least have someone i could talk to who would understand. I just hope she would understand afterwards and not hold it against me.

"Lisa." I called stopping her from leaving the room, "help me show Frank a good time?" I asked standing behind her and slowly undoing Lisa's buttons of her policewomans outfit and then releasing the front catch on her bra.

My eyes met Franks knowing he would catch on and come and help me get Lisa naked.

i admit I was nervous, i'd never tried seducing a woman before, but I knew how good looking Lisa was and often wondered what she would be like in the throws of sex. And if it meant Frank had a night he'd never forget, then that would be even better.
 
Frank

This was like old times. With our naked bodies pressed together, Lisa had her hand on my hard cock stroking it and rubbing it up against Jackie as I whispered to her how much I loved her and had missed her.

She looked at me in between kisses and saidf "But I heard you were married".

We hadnt really stayed in touch, but sort of communicated through Lisa, with whom I exchanged e-mails and notes frequently.

"Yes. I needed a wife in my career, and you were here and she was there but it is no romance. We live together and are good friends but it is nothing like the love we shared so long ago, and whenever we make love I close my eyes and think of you."

Lisa said "Enough of that. Lets not waste another minute", and led us to her bedroom. She turned back the bedf and told Jackie to get in first. then she pushed me in next to hger anbd climbed in next to me.

The three of us were together again like we used to be, making love the way we used to. Lisa slid down and started licking and kissing my nipple. With my arm around Jackie, I urged her to do the other. Both knew how to please a man. So many women never learn that a man's nipples are sensitive too and love to be kissed and loved.

I just laid there with the two women I adored and knew thart one of them would soon engulf my cock in her mouth and the other would throw her leg over me and sit on my face and I would likk and lick them where uit counted most.

Nothing needed to be said except that I loved them both and they knew it and made me feel loved and wanted in return.

We would talk about the logistics and arrangements later but first I needed their loving.
 
Last edited:
Obligingly I licked at Franks nipple, alternating between sucking and letting tongue flick over it.

Then I give him a grin and slide down, taking his large cock in my mouth, letting my tongue roll over it and sucking. As I do so, one hand is stretched out, still playing with his nipple, gently squeezing it between my fingers.

I can feel his body next to mine.

It seems as though no time has passed since us three had done this, each knowing how the other likes it.

I watch Lisa climb and sit astride Franks face and his cock get's even harder in my mouth.
 
Frank

This was a delight. Just like old times. Jackie took me deep in her mouth just as she used to, and thern lisa mounted me and lowered herself right on to my face to let me lick her pussy.

With my mouthful I couldnt even warn Jackie that I was about to cum, and suddenly I did. I'm not as young as we used to be, and I need a few minutes to recover.

But as I started to get limp she took it all in and didnt leave me, so I was sure she had swallowed it all just as she used to. This was heaven. My wife Jane never does that and I came very close to making a major decision.

Lisa rolled off and I pulled Jackie up on top of me and we kissed and I told her I loved her more than ever, and then to thetwo of them as I recovered, that now that I had a career record and a resume, I was moving back here and then I asked Jackie if she would marry me.

She looked at Lisa and back at me, and asked what about your wife.

I couldnt reach my clothes to get my cellphone, but just said I would work it out if she would have me.

Then I told Lisa we would marry her too and the three of us would be partners and live together if they would accept me.

By now Jackie lying atop me with her warm body caressing mine, I rolled her over and went on top of her and my cock found its way home. It slid right in and as she moaned and grunted in response to our lovemaking, I awaited her answer.
 
Back
Top