Adult breastfeeding

Dollie

I love to feed a man with my breast. My last man sucked me every 90 minutes so I could start lactating
Yes, it does work but it is work and takes time. I had three babies over a number of years. For some reason my doctor always put them on a fomula. My husband, his friends, and my girlfriend's babies were happy to drink my milk from a bottle and from the faucet. It was fun nursing my hubby and friends. So later when I started seeping I began using a pump and help from my husband. I didn't expect it but my boobs filled up and I nursed for quite sometime.

Do you mean even though you weren't already lactating?
Does that really work?
Did you have to keep doing it within a specific amount of time?
Why would I've never heard of anything like that.
See my note and all the others. It can work. I'm probably way too old now. One benefit my husband liked was it made my boobs fuller, hard, and rounder. TnT's appear to be filling out.

We are in the process of bringing milk back into my breasts through suppliments and suction. I have very sensitive nipples which produce extremely strong orgasms when sucked on. So far only a few drops but we will continue to work on them! An orgasm or two or three while working is not a bad thing, I promise you!
Orgasms are good even without breast milk. Don't do what my older sister, her husband, and mine tried. They had milk cows and those pumps are two powerfull for little lady breasts.

I didn't think this would get me hot

but after reading this thread it seems I was wrong!

Now I know why I loved nursing my husband so much while I was lactating.

THIS is what I'm looking for...

Damn! I need to find a man who wants to do this with me...I'm in the 416 area code (Toronto). I'm trying to induce lactation right now.

Damn! I need to find a man who wants to do this with me...I'm in the 416 area code (Toronto). I'm trying to induce lactation right now.

Lol HB is definitely right. Instant stardom. I wanna be at the front of the line ;)

Where is my plane ticket Im on my way. Love to suck on your tits till the milk runs. I never got to suck any milk from some ladies tits. Wife all ready had her kids before we got married. I need to taste some mmm

Another story

I wrote this story for a really good friend, combining many of her fantasies, so the mixture may not appeal to all, but I link to it here because lactation is a big part of it. Would love to hear any thoughts on it.

It was when I'd been doing some smoochy missionary with my newly-a-mother wife that I saw all over her breasts and on my chest the abundance of her supply of milk. Prior to that I had thought 'this is all for my boy', but once we realised there was much more than he needed ... I got sucking while fucking. It was so, ... celebratory!

During those first weeks we shared a bath together and I remember admiring how these two pools of whiteness were radiating from her breasts as we chatted and felt each other up. I was soon on my belly over her thighs, face in her wet cleavage, hands cupping her lovelies as I lapped and sucked and she coo-ed. Nice.

This thread makes me wish that I had taken advantage of the erotic side of lactation while I was still producing milk.

As well as making me wonder how long it would take to induce it again....

This thread makes me wish that I had taken advantage of the erotic side of lactation while I was still producing milk.

Could always give it a shot... :D

I heard that if you rub a boy's sperm onto your nipples it helps them grow, and it would possibly work for you too, on a hormonal level.

If you lactated once, the inducing process will not take that long. It will take less time than inducing for the first time. There are many posts and tutorials online to do that. If you have lactated recently, it will be easier.

Thing is, it's still a lot of effort. If you are up to it, buy an electric pump and do 3-4 sessions of 15-20 minutes suction a day at equal intervals. The most important one would be at night, so you will need to wake up at like 2-4 AM to do it.
Make sure you are focused and optimistic, that your SO supports you. It may take 1-2 months of daily practice, and it's quite tedious, so it's easy to get discouraged after a week or two. Just stay focused on the goal and not the current results, keep positive and optimistic, and milk will come.

Last edited:
Back