Accidental Threesomes?

Once I had a MFF threesome that was basically the result of LSD and alcohol. Only the LSD was planned.

Long ago and far away, I was married to a lovely young lady - the first truly serious girlfriend of my life. She was an artist with a hot temper and very jealous. Any time she saw me even looking at another woman, sparks would fly. Long story short, on one occasion we were in another city visiting friends. We rented a hotel room not far from their large home, where they were holding a party to celebrate somebody's birthday. About an hour into the party, I happened to find my dear wife engaged in a passionate game of tongue-swapping with a tall, muscular, long-haired motorbike riding dude. I confronted her about this hypocrisy, we stepped outside, words were exchanged. She insisted this was just a spur of the moment surrender to the temptations of a gorgeous irresistible man. Just one surrender? I asked. Yes. Well, the sudden realization that I might be able to see this fellow ride my beautiful spouse led me to make her an offer. Let's take him back to our hotel room, where you can take both of us for a single night of frolicking. She was nervous, I was nervous, but we asked him. He said yes, and I watched as a true male stud gave her the fuck of her life. Then it was my turn, and I had a great time. But the genie was out of the bottle. A few weeks later we broke up. It would have happened sooner or later anyway, but at least I have the memory of that amazing threesome.

Have you ever found yourself in a threesome, but none of you had planned it? It just sort of happened? I'm doing research for a story, and would like to hear the different ways that this might come about. It could be MFM, FMF, or any other combo that you like. Thanks!

1st one yes MFF
2nd one yes MFM
And have to include the unplanned gangbang MMMF

Not so much 'accidental'.. but induced by alcohol related horniness and dirty talk mainly x Yes had several MFM threesomes with my ex and his friends in the past x x x

Back