Acceptable illustrations

No A.I.

From a thread in Authors' Hangout:
https://forum.literotica.com/threads/advice-on-formatting-illustrated-story.1650456/post-102417009

Literotica Content Guidelines

"To that end, we DO NOT publish works of any type featuring the following content:"
Item #16:

"Works generated by artificial intelligence (AI), large language models (LLM), or other non-human automated systems. Literotica publishes works by human for humans."


Just don't. Even if you think it "should be allowed."
I take "works" to mean text when I read it. I don't see picture as being a work. I guess I am the only one.
 
"rude"?
Perhaps. I told you the truth.


WAAAAA!!! She's ignoring me!
How rude! :)


The ignore feature is definitely the most ridiculous thing in the forum, IMO. Basically the person who does the ignoring blinds themselves. YMMV
📝
 
I stopped posting my art on Lit because of disagreements re rules and the final problem of explicit image ban. This has left me searching for another site but I have not had any success with any.

AFAIK blogger still accepts explicit stuff, although punters would need a Google account to access a blog showing it.

Too much like hard work, to start your own 'site'..? Or are you expecting to have Joe Public in the instant tens of thousands..? Maybe a group of like-minded artists..?
 
Back
Top