a question for the ladies...

ncbimwm

Virgin
Are you more attracted to a circumsized or uncircumsized penis? Or does it make no difference.

Are you more attracted to a circumsized or uncircumsized penis? Or does it make no difference.

I have a very slight preference for uncircumcised, but I’m not really attracted to penises, to begin with. I’m attracted to some people with penises, but the penises themselves are mostly unimportant to me.

Cut or not cut

I posted a thread about 'what is hot and what is not.' So for details about my views you can check that. But I did not get into circumcision.

It is a good question. I don't think there is a simple answer for me. I do think that a circumcised cock can be very hot looking. Especially if there is a large head. But I love to lick the foreskin of an uncircumcised guy. Not sure why. It just feels cute.

Overall it seems like an odd practice to me. It seems unnatural. My husband is circumcised but we did not circumcise our son.

But for me the size or look of a penis is far less important than the degree of sexual excitement on the part of the guy. The more a guy is into sex the hotter he seems to me no matter what his tool is like.

I have never been with an uncut guy IRL. That's just not common here but that is IMO how cocks should be. So I'm fine with that. OTOH, if he is cut, he likely had no choice in the matter so I'm fine with that too.

I have a very slight preference for uncircumcised, but I’m not really attracted to penises, to begin with. I’m attracted to some people with penises, but the penises themselves are mostly unimportant to me.

Agree on the last part.

I haven't been with an uncut male IRL either. It wouldn't make a difference to me.
I agree with Shelley, the most important thing is his level of sexual excitement.

I haven't been with an uncut male IRL either. It wouldn't make a difference to me.
I agree with Shelley, the most important thing is his level of sexual excitement.

This is in the same vein as 'would I prefer a thick cock' or a 'skinny long cock' - um, I'd just prefer a dude with a penis. In the end, his having one and our having a positive connection is all that matters ...

I second the majority opinion here, cut or not makes little difference. The key parts of a man are the connection I have to him, his willingness and excitement, and how he uses said cock to begin with. Though I speculate that most women who reply to this will say something along the same lines, because we are on an erotic site so chances are most are open minded.

But that doesn’t mean most women IRL will feel the same way. Somehow I had a conversation with a woman related to me that ended up on this subject. When I had mention a previous ex who was uncut, she looked aghast. “What do you do with it?!” Like it came with special instructions or something.

For the record, I bluntly said “...you suck on it or sit on it.”

Circumsized, as I much prefer the look. Have never had sex with uncircumcised so I can't comment on the feel

I love the look of a nice cut cock. The look of the head and how it meets the shaft is something I really enjoy seeing. I love the look of my husband's big cock but if he wasn't circumcised I'd love his cock that way also.

I agree with the other ladies here that it's more about the person and sexual chemistry than anything else. That said, I do find the head of the penis to be the most interesting part and I think that it is more visually appealing hood of skin. So if I'm looking at a guy's cock, either in real life or in a photo/video, I like to see the head, one way or another. There is definitely a primal appeal to it's shape, not to mention the way that it feels in my mouth. I have also noticed that circumcised guys generally taste better, presumably because they don't get "gunk" stuck under their foreskins. But if an uncut guy practices good hygiene, he is just as good.

Back