a old horny mother over hears her perverted sons friend

cuck72

Really Experienced
Truth be known, his story idea came to me from one of my sons' friends. It was like 5 years ago when this one friend of my son worked at the same place as I, he was 26 at the time. Of cause we talked, and sometimes about sex, not weird at all for a friends perverted dad like me. First there was this other friend's mom who worked at the same place, and this friend of my son would talk about her, and they hit it off. He told me one time how he'd love to fuck that friend's mom. WOW! I thought that was so hot when he told me this. He said how it would be so hot just knowing he fucked this other friend's old mom.

I have always had fantasies about other guys fucking my wife and being older now I get off thinking of a few of my sons' friends fucking his mom. We did have a few 3sums with a friend of mine years ago.

Then this other time, my sons' friend told me about a 3sum he had with this other friend and his young wife. I know all of these sons' friends, so I knew this other young guy and his wife. He told me how he had a bigger cock then this friend and is wife loved it. He was telling me how good she sucked cock, and that she has nice legs and a nice, trimmed bush. And how her legs shook as she orgasmed on his bigger cock. OH MAN! this perverted old dad was getting hard hearing him. This was all true. So, I was going home and masturbating my old 4 1/2" daddy dick thinking of him fucking my wife, I still do.

OK! my story would be about my wife, or any mature mom, mid 50's. Her son has this friend over with another friend, their late 20's. The son is using his parent's garage to work on his car. They get talking loudly, and the mom can over-hear them talking about girl's and pussy. Then the mom hears this friend talking about that 3sum with their other friend. The 50+ yo mom hears the son's friend talking about what he said to me. That he has a bigger cock then their other friend and his wife loved it.

I love to think of my wife, or another friend's mom getting wet panties thinking of that sons' friends' cock. Her starting to have dirty old mommy thought's, especially since her husband, the friend's dad is not getting as hard anymore to fuck. Maybe the son's friend comes in to use the bathroom to piss out a beer. He hears moaning coming from the friends' parents' bedroom, the horny mom so over the top excited at what she heard, so she just had to go masturbate her old hairy mom pussy. She didn't hear anybody coming in to use the bathroom. OMG! he hears his friends mom moaning and saying his name, she's saying how she loves his big rock-hard young cock. Her sons' friends are all horny young men 27, 28 yo's, the son's friend I'm really thinking about is divorced too and loves to party and fuck.

He ends up hitting on that friend's mom, ending up fucking her old hairy mom pussy, and " IF " you'd want to go deeper into the perversion. The son catches his friend fucking his mom, and the tougher hard partying friend, maybe makes his friend into a cleanup cuckold in a way. Getting his friend eating his cum from his own mom's hairy old slutty pussy. Maybe the mom sees her son sucking his friends' bigger cock too.

Or maybe the son's friend, turns his wimp little dick dad into a cleanup cuckold also. Sons' big cock friend and his parents have this hot secret 3sum going on that his friend has no idea about. My son's friend loves the arrangement of getting to make me a cleanup old cuckold dad. And likes being able to come around fucking his friends' old slutty mom. So, of cause he's good at keeping this a secret, but the parents of cause were so worried after it started that their son's friend would be out drinking and start bragging about it. I can hear him saying " HEY! Josh, I fucked so-n-so's mom, and made his dad a cleanup cuckold, his dad's a faggot even sucking my cock.

Last edited:
mature woman and sons friends are always popular. i especially love when the younger male is suprisingly dominant over the older woman

Mom overheard her son and his friend talking and she hears the friend bragging about how big his cock is and that his GF couldn’t even fit it all in her.

She has always been curious about fucking a really big cock and decides to see for herself if his bragging is for real.

She waits until he goes to the bathroom and then accidentally walks in on him. He turns around around and sees the look in her eyes while she is staring at his cock before she apologizes and leaves.

He later hears her in her bedroom and realizes that she is masturbating.

The next day the friend stops by when he knows the son isn’t home. Mom tells him that her son isn’t there and he says ‘I know’ as he steps into the house. He tells her that he saw her staring at him yesterday and that he heard what she was doing in her room. He asks her if she wants to see it again and she nods her head....

Mom overheard her son and his friend talking and she hears the friend bragging about how big his cock is and that his GF couldn’t even fit it all in her.

She has always been curious about fucking a really big cock and decides to see for herself if his bragging is for real.

She waits until he goes to the bathroom and then accidentally walks in on him. He turns around around and sees the look in her eyes while she is staring at his cock before she apologizes and leaves.

He later hears her in her bedroom and realizes that she is masturbating.

The next day the friend stops by when he knows the son isn’t home. Mom tells him that her son isn’t there and he says ‘I know’ as he steps into the house. He tells her that he saw her staring at him yesterday and that he heard what she was doing in her room. He asks her if she wants to see it again and she nods her head....
OH YES! A very good start. I think of the friends mom, hesitant to get involved with her sons friend. But she doesn't tell him to leave, she's embarrassed and feeling her mommy panties getting wet, that he knew she was masturbating. She's been divorced for a few years and hasn't had sex, no intercourse with a man in over a year. He catches her looking down at his bulge, he can tell she's not going to stop him from pulling out his big hard young cock.

OH YES! A very good start. I think of the friends mom, hesitant to get involved with her sons friend. But she doesn't tell him to leave, she's embarrassed and feeling her mommy panties getting wet, that he knew she was masturbating. She's been divorced for a few years and hasn't had sex, no intercourse with a man in over a year. He catches her looking down at his bulge, he can tell she's not going to stop him from pulling out his big hard young cock.

A couple of different directions:

1) She could still be married and both the husband and son end up being cucked by the friend.

2) The son comes home right after they fuck and he can tell that his mom had someone in the house but doesn’t know she is cheating on his father with yet.

3) Son comes home and hears his mother in her room. He assumes she is masturbating and he gets turned on. He starts jerking off to the sound of her and then he realizes that she is getting fucked by someone. He hears her talking about how big his cock is and he shoots his load in the hallway right as she calls his friends name out loud. The friend leaves and they see each other but he doesn’t say anything...

A couple of different directions:

1) She could still be married and both the husband and son end up being cucked by the friend.

2) The son comes home right after they fuck and he can tell that his mom had someone in the house but doesn’t know she is cheating on his father with yet.

3) Son comes home and hears his mother in her room. He assumes she is masturbating and he gets turned on. He starts jerking off to the sound of her and then he realizes that she is getting fucked by someone. He hears her talking about how big his cock is and he shoots his load in the hallway right as she calls his friends name out loud. The friend leaves and they see each other but he doesn’t say anything...
Sure making harder, LOL! I love all three of these thoughts. I have one where a son knows this loud cocky ass bully guy. He ends up fucking the the wimps mom. Then has the son being a clean up cuck son. The son licking up the bully friends cum from his old mom.

I also have thought of the son and dad both being cuckolded. The son having a falling out with a friend who went after, and fucked his ex friends wife. Then he ends up getting his mom in bed cuckolding his loser dad. Perhaps the hard ass guy fines out in some way, that his ex friends dad, like me! has fantasies about him fucking his ex friends mom.

Back