A Night To Remember

mutato

Just me
This is a private SRP for myself, thesweetsweetness, and IrisAtNight for us to play, explore, and enjoy each other. Please respect that we wish to keep this closed and among ourselves until we decide otherwise. Thank you.

Previously posted on thesweetsweetness' thread and copied from there:

Right....now....

You sit before me on the center of the couch. I stroll closer wearing a long flowy skirt and a sleeveless shirt with a deep v neck. I click on my phone and the song Blurred Lines comes on. I toss my phone to the side as I start to move my hips to the beat. Closing my eyes and feeling the music for a moment. My hands reach up and cup my breasts, pushing them together, I lean forward to give you a good look at my cleavage. You reach out to touch but I push your hand away shaking my head, no-no. I smile at you and you smile back. I grab the bottom of my shirt and lift it up exposing my soft tummy. Spinning around so my back is to you I remove my shirt completely. You see the red straps of my bra. Keeping my back to you, still shaking my hips to the music I bend down at my waist and slide my hands up under my skirt along my legs. My hands reach my hips, but the fabric of my skirt still drapes over my tushie. I bend again lifting my skirt and flashing you my bare ass. You gasp slightly when you see I'm not wearing any panties. I turn to face you, skirt still bunched up, just like the back, the fabric is covering my sweet spot. I see you trying to peek though. Biting my lip I climb on to your lap. Your hands replace mine at my hips under my skirt as you grab me and pull me closer. My hands cup your face and kiss you. Turning your head to the side I nuzzle into you neck, nibbling your neck and ear. My hips still moving to the music, but now I'm humping you though your pants. I can feel your excitement. Your busy hands moving along my sides, cupping my breasts. You kiss my cleavage as you wrap your arms around me to unclasp my bra. You guide the straps down my arms, exposing my full tits in your face. Cupping my breasts again you press your face against me. Your beard ticking my skin. I wrap my arms around you head and hug you. You look up, grinning at me. You growl as you Todd me off your lap, pushing me on my back on the couch as you climb on top...

I climb between your legs, spreading your thighs, eager to enjoy every bit of you. I lean down to nibble on your neck, my beard tickling you and making you giggle. Kissing up to your ear, I whisper sweet nothings, making you moan softly. I resume my kissing, working my way down to your neck and then your full breasts. Smothering them with kisses I descend on your hardening nipples, talking them into my mouth and sucking deeply. My tongue twirling around them as I apply suction. As I do that, my hands begin to wander down to your waist and then up your inner thighs to your sweet spot. I cup it on one hand while I switch between your nipples, giving each equal attention. My finger slides up and down, teasing your wet and warm slit, gently pressing inside occasionally. I take the pad of my middle finger and rub circles around your growing pleasure button. I feel your body stiffen in pleasure and hear your soft moans growing louder. Taking this as a cue, I plunge that finger deep inside you, curling up to reach that special spot inside your pussy. Feeling the delicious reaction I quickly add another finger. After a few moments of you squirming on my hand I move my head down and gently blow on the top of your slit. This makes you mewl and cry out in teasing frustration. I only let you suffer for a moment before I bury my face between your thighs and lap hungrily at your wetness, causing you to grasp my hair in both hands, pulling my face deeper into you. I start slow, teasing you more, then build up, faster and faster. I sense your increasing lust and lap at your clit with the flat of my tongue while I finger you fiercely. This sends you over the edge and your clench your lovely thighs around my head like a vise, crying out your orgasm and tugging at my hair. I slow down but don't stop until you manage to relax and free my head. Once free, I look up into your eyes with pure primal lust and climb back up between your legs, spreading your thighs once again...

...I slip onto the couch at Sweetness's head, holding her thighs open for Mutato. I caress her hair. Caress his shoulder. Look at him and I nod that he should continue. I watch as he eases into her...slowly at first and with powerful thrusts. I cup Sweetness's ample breasts...

I smile at Iris when she joins us on the couch. Feeling her soft hands on my thighs sends tingles of excitement through out my whole body. My gaze over her beautiful body is only interrupted when I feel Mutato enter me. I gasp out in pleasure and my head spins.... this is really happening...

My eyes move to Mutato, taking in his masculine body, watching as his cock enters me, enjoying his facial expressions as he builds up speed thrusting into me. I close my eyes and let out a moan...mmmmm....

I place my hands over Iris' hands and we play with my breasts together for a moment until I slide my hands up her arms, and over to her sexy corset. I trace my finger along the edge of the corset opening. Our eyes connect as my finger rests on one of the many clasps along her supple bust. She nods once again in approval and I begin undoing the clasps. She helps open her corset, tossing it to the floor, and her beautiful breasts are exposed. Nipples hard, flesh flushed with excitement... I cup her breasts and begin to play with her breasts while she continues to fondle my own.

Mutato moans through a grin as he watches us explore each other. His thrusts grow harder, stronger. Feeling his cock completely fill me, thrusting in and out, over an over....complete bliss rushes over my body. I whimper as I feel my orgasm already building from within...

(I am very excited about where this is going... I hope you are, too, Iris.)

Smiling down at Sweetness, pushing into her amazing hands. Leaning down to let my lips softly sweep the side of her neck, nibble her earlobe and I whisper warmly into her ear, "let go sweet one..." I look at Mutato as I lean down to kiss Sweetness's left nipple, gently sucking, meeting his eyes. I hear her breath quicken and feel her body shake as her orgasm is a slow explosion through her. As I see Mutato get close, I stop him, my hand on his chest. "We have plans for you," I tease. Grinning at Sweetness I softly let my hand caress her side.

Mutato stands. I stand and walk towards him. I look back at Sweetness and bring her hand to my nipple. Letting out a moan, I go to Mutato. "This show was for you, yes?" I look at him and without breaking my gaze, kneel in front of him, my hands run up and down his thighs, leaning in to lick Sweetness off his hardness. Pulling Sweet's hands to the front of me...

(Yes. Very very much excited about this Sweetness)

I can only nod in agreement to Iris' question as she kneels before me. A low growling moan escapes my lips as her tongue licks up the juices covering my manhood. My hands reach out to her and my fingers run through her long, soft hair. I grasp her locks gently and firmly, yet I do not pull or move her. Her touch on my skin electrifies me, bringing goose bumps and tingles through me. As Iris opens her mouth and covers the tip of my hardness with it my eyes roll back and more guttural moans emanate from me. Hearing and feeling her moan on my shaft, I look down and smile as I see Sweetness squeeze and massage Iris' full breasts, her palms encouraging thickening nipples and spreading pleasure through Iris' body. I moan out a raspy "Yessssss" as I watch the scene right in front of me.

I slowly push my hips forward towards Iris' mouth, unable to resist the urge. I look down at her, watching carefully for any discomfort or uneasiness. "Mmmmmm, yes, don't stop," I loudly whisper to both of you...

Kneeling behind Iris, watching her please Mutato. My hands on her lovely breasts, feeling their softness, squeezing her hard nipples. My hands wander up and down the curves of her sides. I softly brush her hair to the side and kiss her shoulder and neck, softy nibbling as my hands explore her flesh. My hands moving down to her hips until I reach the top of her lacy panties. I slide my right finger just under the elastic and trace along the edge of her panties over her soft tummy. Hesitating I bring my hands back up to her breasts for a moment until I gain the courage to go further. Slowly sliding my right hand straight down her tummy and over her panties, I cup her sex. I can feel her warmth through the thin fabric as well as feel her wetness. My fingers gently massage and feel her.. she feels exquisite. Unable to resist my curiosity I slip her panties to the side just enough that my index finger can slide under. Her silken folds feel amazing. I slide my finger slowly up and down her slit. My finger gliding smoothly with her wetness. My left hand cupping and fondling her breast, squeezing her nipple. My lips nibbling at her shoulder. My finger finds her clit and I trace a small circle around it, over and over.....

I moan against Mutato's cock, the hum sending vibrations through him. I lean into Sweetness's masterful hand and leaning into her soft sensual body. I feel myself get soaking wet and that fuels my hunger. I suck Mutato deep into my mouth the suction willing him harder. Moving to his rhythm. Feeling my body get close...

My hips increase in speed, fueled by Iris' moans and talented mouth, not to mention Sweetness' skill at pleasuring her. My hands clench her hair harder yet careful not to pull. My primal need grows as I feel and watch her swallow all of my shaft. Her tongue twirls around the head and the suction or her wet mouth brings me irrevocably closer to orgasm. I can feel Iris' body tremble as she arrives at her own orgasm from Sweetness' attention which sends me over the edge. I bellow out my pleasure as I watch Sweetness caress and finger Iris' wet folds and clit. My orgasm consumes me and I erupt into Iris' mouth, flooding it completely...

Feeling Iris squirm against my finger I move her panties further to the side to allow myself better access. Tracing my finger tips along her silken folds, circling her clit and then back down again. Gently spreading my fingers to feel her open up. I softly press my fingers against her honey pot, slipping two fingers just barely inside. My fingers have only ever felt my pussy before. There is a familiarness to exploring Iris, yet this is so different, and so very exciting. I gently insert my fingers deeper and massage them against her sweet spot... she feels so warm against my fingers. I pump my fingers in and out and then trace them back to her hard little clit and then bury them back into her pussy. I watch as orgasm sweeps over Mutato. His growling moans make my heart race. I finger Iris harder and feel her body responding, squeezing my fingers as I please her. My left hand groping her breast. I whisper in her ear, "Your turn to let go, Sweetie." I nibble her neck as I feel her body tremble in my arms as she, too, is overcome by orgasm...

My thoughts are racing. All the times I'd fantasized about this, never quite believing it would come true. My mouth full of Mutato, want him deeper. His hands in my hair make my heart race as he pulls me into him. And Sweetness, her hands! Her lips! I've never been touched this way before. Like my own touch but so much more beautiful. Like she knows exactly how and where to touch before I do. And Mutato. He swells between my lips and I hear him, feel him and want his orgasm. Want his cum. Want this... As I feel him build, I build and Sweetness answers with her touch. I hear him scream his pleasure and fill my mouth as I gush onto Sweetness's fingers. I sink back into her, heart racing, skin on fire, and completely breathless. Her swollen breasts cushioning my back. Her thighs against mine. I turn my head to shyly kiss her softly. Mutato kneels and falls forward into us and we all hold each other close as we recover.

*enjoying my cuddles with Iris and Mutato*

*strokes your hair away from your face, smiling*

*cuddling both sexy ladies in my arms, my hands caressing their soft skin, very happy and satisfied*

And the next day begins... :devil:

I wake to the sound of a sensual giggle and realize I am alone in bed. Before I open my eyes, I think back to the amazing night exploring these two extremely sensual women, the pleasure they brought me, and especially the pleasure I was able to give them. I'm brought back to the present by the smell of fresh brewed coffee and what I think are soft moans. Duly motivated, I get out of bed, stopping only long enough to pick up and put on my robe. Quietly I leave the bedroom and move to the kitchen, stopping right outside to peek around the corner.

A lustful grin spreads across my face as I watch these two beautiful and sexy women kiss. My desire rises to the occasion as I witness Sweetness caress Iris' curvy derriere and Iris squeeze Sweetness' ample breasts. I see them stop and look at each other, giggling like little girls caught in the act. I sense they know I'm awake so I step into the kitchen. My robe is wrapped around me, yet it's quite obvious from the tenting in the front that I've been watching them for at least a little while.

With a naughty crooked smile I say,"Well, good morning ladies. What a delicious sight to start my day."

Back