A pic I found.

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_0086.JPG
    DSC_0086.JPG
    86.3 KB · Views: 146
A pic I found.

attachment.php
Sorry your day wasn't very great. I try to avoid Hospitals as much as I can. Your bum is absolutely fabulous! Thanks for digging, if you ever need help I'll be glad to pitch in ... :)

That tan line makes me very very hungry.......mmm.....Wish I could just take a bite out of the monitor and taste that heavenly ass!

You'll be getting a more than a spanking if I have to keep correcting your quotes! :D ;) :kiss:

He chained me to the bed yesterday. :p :D

:D He and I think alike when it comes to how to handle your sexy arse sweet one! :devil:
:p's

ooh!...I'd love to come in and find you like that.

I'd just sneak up behind you, tear those panties off, and have my way with you.:devil:

I'd love you to come in and do that to me! :devil:

Well that's only because you keep tempting me with that sexy bod. :rolleyes:

*looks at the new picture posted* See what I mean!? Prepare for your spanking. :devil:

Ha ha :D

I'm ready. :p

Sorry your day wasn't very great. I try to avoid Hospitals as much as I can. Your bum is absolutely fabulous! Thanks for digging, if you ever need help I'll be glad to pitch in ... :)

Unfortunately I don't have a choice. :cool:
Had a nice day today. :)
Thank you, glad you like. :kiss:

That tan line makes me very very hungry.......mmm.....Wish I could just take a bite out of the monitor and taste that heavenly ass!

We are off on holiday soon so hopefully I'll have more!
I will have to see what else I can find. ;) :kiss:

:D He and I think alike when it comes to how to handle your sexy arse sweet one! :devil:
:p's

You do. :D

AWWW HUGGGSSS! :kiss: :rose:'s
Hope you enjoyed lunch out. Did you flash the waiter? :D

It was lovely, thanks. Ha ha no, they were all female. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back