A new den for the lovely ladies that are over 40!!!

Just a little tease.

fRw5YCC.jpg

I love when you do that.

Please have mercy on that bra, Sam. Just take it off. Its being punished unjustly. ;)

I spend a lot of dough on my bras, and let me tell you - they put in the extra work for it.

I love when you do that.

Hi Jim. ;)

Nice set.

Thanks! I'm quite fond of them myself. ;)

SS I :heart: your little teases. Although, I must say there is nothing little about your beautiful breasts.;):devil:

You can say THAT again!!

I spend a lot of dough on my bras, and let me tell you - they put in the extra work for it.

Hi Jim. ;)

Thanks! I'm quite fond of them myself. ;)

You can say THAT again!!

You're right. Excuse me. I just wanna see you naked. :)

There is something about the look in your eye. You have spotted something you want. You are focused on attaining your desire. It is a very hot and sensual look.

haha the neighbor was driving down his driveway as I was sprawling myself against my sliding window and I was thinking that if he had super good vision, he'd leave for work with a smile on his face. ;)

haha the neighbor was driving down his driveway as I was sprawling myself against my sliding window and I was thinking that if he had super good vision, he'd leave for work with a smile on his face. ;)

Hah. The story behind the picture. Or in front of the picture window!

You must come to my neighborhood to take pictures. I could always use a smile on the way to work.

Sorry I should have addressed it to SweetSam and it most definitely was to you. You are absolutely GORGEOUS!

Hold my calls, I need to speak to my real estate agent right now:D

Back