A new Den for all the lovely and sexy ladies that are over 50 !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, I know exactly where you can put your "things." I'll be sure to take very good care of them ;)

UCanBLeafinMe, talikat, FG & kittycatz... Awesome shots, ladies. No way y'all are over 50.

Here's more of a series I've posted around lately... I don't think I posted it here, yet... but, sometimes I just go off in a frenzy and forget what and where I put things. ;)

That outfit would look great in a crumpled heap on the floor ;) very sexy FG

damn, very nice...

Definition of alluring - this pic.

Very nice FG! Wow. You look fabulous!

Mmm - you're so yummy....

No. Thank you for sharing! Simply beautiful. :)

Hot and sexy, very sexy! :heart:

Thank you for all your nice and hot comments ... hope i didn't forget anyone ! if yes spank spank spank hehe

:cattail:

Last time was front, this is the back. :)

Here's an outdoor backside

UCanBLeafinMe, talikat, FG & kittycatz... Awesome shots, ladies. No way y'all are over 50.

Here's more of a series I've posted around lately... I don't think I posted it here, yet... but, sometimes I just go off in a frenzy and forget what and where I put things. ;)

*****WOW all very hot and sexy women ! its ashame we can't all take a picture together hehe

As a thank you for dropping by and posting on my thread here is some coffee and some homemade Rice Krispies Treats ! hehe

Have a nice and naughty weekend !

Attachments

• DSCF7971xxx.jpg
    DSCF7971xxx.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 3
As a thank you for dropping by and posting on my thread here is some coffee and some homemade Rice Krispies Treats ! hehe

Wow. If you need a job we are always looking for sexxy ladies in the coffee shop!!

Mmmmm... Hello beautiful - looking delicious as always (oh - and so are the treats) :rose:

xxx
Tyler

I love that blouse.

And yes I am 51: born in 1964, graduated high school in 1982

Dipping the Treats into coffee was one way I survived my sophomore year in college :D

A friend told me if I post a few more times here, she would share some secrets with me.

An older picture

Attachments

• IMG00038.jpg
    IMG00038.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 3
Wowsa if i stare at that just right and naked on my back it is almost as if i was doing 69 with a very incredibly sexy lady. Yum!

Wow. If you need a job we are always looking for sexxy ladies in the coffee shop!!

*** :kiss::kiss:

Mmmmm... Hello beautiful - looking delicious as always (oh - and so are the treats) :rose:

xxx
Tyler

I have a photographer who I know would love to have you and a few other women join ;)[/QUOTE]

*** yes i am sure he would love too hehe

Oh I see something I wanna eat!

*** :kiss::kiss:

Lots of treats in that photo! Can I choose which one?

*** for you yes of course :kiss:

My photographer is a she :devil:

**oops i assumed it was a man ........ but a she is even better ;)[/QUOTE]

The only male photographer is the one that takes pictures of a rose garden, because I can't be in there LOL

And she's a fine photographer, has a very open mind

:kiss::kiss: :cattail:

I still love to dance, even though I'm in the Over 50's category!

26.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back