A Few Years ago, a Nurse Pity Jerked me off in the Hospital, and I can’t get it out of my Head!

Had a surgery a while back. About the closest it got to the OP, was that a cute girl (now woman) I went to school with who was one of the nurses. She asked if I remembered her, and of course I did. Big smile from her. Then as they were transferring me from the bed to the OR table, the blanket slipped off my junk. She quickly covered me up, and in a bout 5 seconds I was out cold.

Holy fucking shit, just reading the title made me harder than diamonds. Great story.

I'd love to try this as an RP or even real life. This isn't always true but older women and TV nurses are more gentle, nurturing, and sweet. They're more understanding of what we all go through and they're so cute. That being said, I've met plenty of sweet and caring young male, TV and female nurses and carers (EU term).

I'd really want to try being both the patient and the nurse. I dressed up as a zombie nurse for Halloween. Please feel free to DM me for more ideas and RPs.

IMG_20231027_222647.jpg

I’m engaged to a RN who works bedside at a hospital. She tells me everything. I am not saying this never would happen but sounds more like a fantasy than reality.

I’m engaged to a RN who works bedside at a hospital. She tells me everything. I am not saying this never would happen but sounds more like a fantasy than reality.
I'm sure that you are right, but fantasy is why we are here.

Holy fucking shit, just reading the title made me harder than diamonds. Great story.

I'd love to try this as an RP or even real life. This isn't always true but older women and TV nurses are more gentle, nurturing, and sweet. They're more understanding of what we all go through and they're so cute. That being said, I've met plenty of sweet and caring young male, TV and female nurses and carers (EU term).

I'd really want to try being both the patient and the nurse. I dressed up as a zombie nurse for Halloween. Please feel free to DM me for more ideas and RPs.

View attachment 2308163
I'll take a prostate exam but not with your finger.

When I was a home health nurse I had a lot of horny older patients want me to jerk them off lol.

Though I’ve never done that, I certainly did tease quite a few, and I like to make them smile.

As for family members of patients, that’s a different story when I was younger 😉

Back