A BBW Begins again; Hello, I'm Dani

blackhillsbbw

Literotica Guru
Well, I surely did it that time. Got deleted by pushing that damn envelope again! lol I know better. Sometimes I am overcome by lewd and lascivious behavior that I get myself in trouble! Hard to imagine that about me, I know. lol But I did discover if you want to close a thread really fast, what to do!! ;)

Read my profile; tells you a bit about me. I might reply to private messages, I might not. But I will ALWAYS reply to comments on my thread. Thanks all of you that wrote me a note behind the scenes asking me to start my thread again. I so appreciate that! I spend a great deal of my time on some other online sites where there are more friends, but I have missed you guys here. So voile' here I am...

I will also post pictures on occasion here, but I'm cool with just discussion if you are? I really enjoy teasing, flirting, joking, and even salacious behavior! But communicate with me and I'll keep coming back here.

BUT BE NICE too! I've recently run into rudeness online which is so out of the box for me to experience. Thank goodness I don't run across that much!

So….I'm back!!!

Dani

Attachments

• Blacklace resize.jpg
    Blacklace resize.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 899
Well, I surely did it that time. Got deleted by pushing that damn envelope again! lol I know better. Sometimes I am overcome by lewd and lascivious behavior that I get myself in trouble! Hard to imagine that about me, I know. lol But I did discover if you want to close a thread really fast, what to do!! ;)

Read my profile; tells you a bit about me. I might reply to private messages, I might not. But I will ALWAYS reply to comments on my thread. Thanks all of you that wrote me a note behind the scenes asking me to start my thread again. I so appreciate that! I spend a great deal of my time on some other online sites where there are more friends, but I have missed you guys here. So voile' here I am...

I will also post pictures on occasion here, but I'm cool with just discussion if you are? I really enjoy teasing, flirting, joking, and even salacious behavior! But communicate with me and I'll keep coming back here.

BUT BE NICE too! I've recently run into rudeness online which is so out of the box for me to experience. Thank goodness I don't run across that much!

So….I'm back!!!

Dani
Welcome back Danni lovely pic hope to see many more

So….I'm back!!!

Dani

Dani, welcome back! Thanks so much for sharing such a delicious picture. If you find yourself wanting to stretch the envelop, use a hosting service like Dropbox and just post the link here.

Hi dani!
Beautiful woman!. Back in the day I got one or two deleted. As they say aboy e host or else where and leave a link.

Welcome back, Dani! You were missed!!!

(And remember, if you aren't pushing the envelope of what the masses deem acceptable, you aren't being unique...you become just like everyone else. And wouldn't life be boring that way? :) )

So….I'm back!!!

Dani

Helllllooooooo Dani. Love the picture and profile data. I am a curious follower now. PM'd you as well

So….I'm back!!!

Dani
Hello Dani!!

So….I'm back!!!

Dani

Morning Beautiful Sexy Woman!!!, :kiss::kiss::kiss:
Welcome back!:rose::rose::rose:

So….I'm back!!!

Dani

Welcom back sexy :kiss:

Great to see you back, doll.

I totally love those tits

So….I'm back!!!

Dani

So….I'm back!!!

Dani

The MODS can be arbitrary in how they decide what threads to delete. Glad you started up again- you are a sexy woman for certain!

Small complaint

I have just one small complaint for you Dani. My complaint is that you don't live in the black hills but over in the dreaded east river part of this great state. If you lived in the black hills I know I would be first in line at your door.

Im so relieved to see that your back. Your thread was the one that could get to me the most.

So….I'm back!!!

Dani

Glad to see you back. Can push my envelope anyday.;)

Gone and back again...

Hello my friends!!! Oh my gosh!!! What an amazing welcome back! I'm sorry I couldn't reply to each of yours as they came in but I've been gone several days too. So I learned tonight how to quote you all here and tell you in this way how great your notes meant to me.

Yes, It's good to be back!...or trying to be! I'm still a horny toad here with a hairy pussy now in great need of a shave! ;) I'm loving here looking at all of you and will show you more of what you desire. I'll try hard this time NOT to get myself deleted!! hehe Good way though to get rid of that first poll i did tho back then since they have no way of removing them from here. In some ways, it seems that Lit forums are a bit in the dark ages!! lol :D

So what do each of you enjoy here…are just pictures alright? You do know how i love to please you guys; it's my goal in this world of mine…to give you what you desire.

So tell me here, not in private.
Dani
xoxox

Welcome back Danni lovely pic hope to see many more

Dani, welcome back! Thanks so much for sharing such a delicious picture. If you find yourself wanting to stretch the envelop, use a hosting service like Dropbox and just post the link here.

well well welcome back;)

Welcome back. Keep up the excellent work :)

Hi dani!
Beautiful woman!. Back in the day I got one or two deleted. As they say aboy e host or else where and leave a link.

so nice to see you back my friend :kiss:

Welcome back, Dani! You were missed!!!

(And remember, if you aren't pushing the envelope of what the masses deem acceptable, you aren't being unique...you become just like everyone else. And wouldn't life be boring that way? :) )

Helllllooooooo Dani. Love the picture and profile data. I am a curious follower now. PM'd you as well

Morning Beautiful Sexy Woman!!!, :kiss:
Welcome back!

Welcom back sexy

Great to see you back, doll.

I totally love those tits

The MODS can be arbitrary in how they decide what threads to delete. Glad you started up again- you are a sexy woman for certain!

I have just one small complaint for you Dani. My complaint is that you don't live in the black hills but over in the dreaded east river part of this great state. If you lived in the black hills I know I would be first in line at your door.

Welcome back. Looking forward to seeing...and reading more from you!

Welcome back :)

Im so relieved to see that your back. Your thread was the one that could get to me the most.

Glad to see you back. Can push my envelope anyday.;)

Attachments

• backstance.jpg
    backstance.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 307
  • DSC_0073.jpg
    DSC_0073.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 274

haha, yes, I'm not a fan of this east side either as I am from RC, ya know. But to be honest, I have spent the great portion of the last 4 months in west river!

So in answer to my question and since this IS a Amateur Pic in need of feedback…i'm thinking those amateur pics of mine might be the reason I get you going? ;)

So in answer to my question and since this IS a Amateur Pic in need of feedback…i'm thinking those amateur pics of mine might be the reason I get you going? ;)

Your pics tonight are hot Dani! The first pic makes me wish I was standing behind you and able to give you what you want.

Videos and audios are also cool if you feel like posting them.

Your pics tonight are hot Dani! The first pic makes me wish I was standing behind you and able to give you what you want.

Videos and audios are also cool if you feel like posting them.

Hi, thank you.
So…how do I go about audios and videos I suppose can be posted here with a link to youtube or something?

I most definitely love to tease and titillate you boys!

;)

Back