47, M4F. Writer seeks intense flirtation, maybe leading to voice or cam chat.

Checkmate70

Experienced
I'm going to be working very late tonight, and I'm probably going to crave some company. I'll be writing, as well as doing some boring administrative stuff, while sipping a cocktail, watching soccer and thinking about how much I’d love the company of a sweet, sexy, intelligent playmate.

I’m attentive, creative, verbal. I pay attention to the sexy little details. I know how littles think, how you work, what you want ... but I'm not going to follow the script or say what every other daddy says to you. I’m going to find little ways to make you blush, to make your lips warm, to make you want the one thing I’m not letting you have. I’m also not desperate, so you'll need to earn my attention.

Don’t ask me what I’m into. Flirt. Make me buzz. Show me a little peek of shoulder, metaphorically speaking. Make me want to control you, make me want to push all of your buttons. I will reciprocate. I’ll give you butterflies. I'll make you bite your lip.

If it works ... if we connect ... we will find what works for us.

I’m not really interested in role playing through text, though it's perfectly ok to start there to explore some ideas and get to know each other, especially if you're really making my mouth water. I love flirting in text, and when we get all warm and no longer wish to resist the tension, I’ll want to indulge in voice chat or cam chat. What that chat ends up being ... that’s flexible.

If I’ve piqued your interest, PM me. Lately Lit hasn't been doing very well at giving me notifications that I have a new message, so you can also try me on Skype or Kik (Madwriter74 on both of those) or Discord (madwriter#7054). To ensure that you've read the whole ad and that you're real, tell me your favorite book. Also tell me a little bit about yourself, what you think you might like about me, what you’re up to this evening. Something more than “hi.” I want to know you.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Sweet, sexy, intelligent playmate

I'm going to be working very late tonight, and I'm probably going to crave some company. I'll be writing, as well as doing some boring administrative stuff, while sipping a cocktail, watching soccer and thinking about how much I’d love the company of a sweet, sexy, intelligent playmate.

I’m attentive, creative, verbal. I pay attention to the sexy little details. I know how littles think, how you work, what you want ... but I'm not going to follow the script or say what every other daddy says to you. I’m going to find little ways to make you blush, to make your lips warm, to make you want the one thing I’m not letting you have. I’m also not desperate, so you'll need to earn my attention.

Don’t ask me what I’m into. Flirt. Make me buzz. Show me a little peek of shoulder, metaphorically speaking. Make me want to control you, make me want to push all of your buttons. I will reciprocate. I’ll give you butterflies. I'll make you bite your lip.

If it works ... if we connect ... we will find what works for us.

I’m not really interested in role playing through text, though it's perfectly ok to start there to explore some ideas and get to know each other, especially if you're really making my mouth water. I love flirting in text, and when we get all warm and no longer wish to resist the tension, I’ll want to indulge in voice chat or cam chat. What that chat ends up being ... that’s flexible.

If I’ve piqued your interest, PM me. Lately Lit hasn't been doing very well at giving me notifications that I have a new message, so you can also try me on Skype or Kik (Madwriter74 on both of those) or Discord (madwriter#7054). To ensure that you've read the whole ad and that you're real, tell me your favorite book. Also tell me a little bit about yourself, what you think you might like about me, what you’re up to this evening. Something more than “hi.” I want to know you.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Do you think this sort of ads actually work here anymore ?? I'm just curious.

I clicked on this because I'm a chess player (limited audience particularly among females, though I met one here once).

While I think the ad is well written, but what in the title link (also well written) would give a little any idea she should click: you have title content mismatch. I wish you luck since it appears that you will cherish littles as they deserve but not treat them like porcelain dolls.

Back