44 white F looking for BIG cock, especially older BBC

MidwestMeg79

Experienced
Hi there! Friendly BBW looking for 8+ cock and the men attached to them. Especially love older dirty daddy types but not discriminatory. I just plain love cock so if you're looking to show off, send me a message. Much prefer to chat elsewhere but we can discuss that privately. East Central Illinois area(217)and definitely not opposed to meeting. Polyamorous so variety(and quantity)is the spice of life!

Damn if I lived near by I'd definitely be wanting to meet up.

Hi there! Friendly BBW looking for 8+ cock and the men attached to them. Especially love older dirty daddy types but not discriminatory. I just plain love cock so if you're looking to show off, send me a message. Much prefer to chat elsewhere but we can discuss that privately. East Central Illinois area(217)and definitely not opposed to meeting. Polyamorous so variety(and quantity)is the spice of life!
Hello. I have what you are looking for. I would love to message privately and show off.

Sensational. I’d love to see your body and what ill do with my cock and tongue

Back