BBW looking for a friend

kateygirlBBW

Virgin
I've tried to meet people through posting on Lit before (check out my previous threads if you're interested) but never really had much luck. I'm definitely someone who loves to have fun online but I'd really like to find something more friendly and long term.

I'd always rather get to know people through actual conversations, but to give you the basics I'm a 20 year old college student in the midwest but originally from the north east and spend breaks and summers there. I consider myself a BBW but I love to be active and go to the gym and swim regularly. Otherwise I spend a lot of my time studying and doing academic-related things, but I love to go out with friends, watch sports (especially baseball), cook, and listen to music.

I'm ideally looking for a slightly older guy interested in building a playful online relationship, but I'll talk to pretty much anyone. As some of my previous posts show I do have an interest in exploring my submissive side. If you would like to chat on AIM or Yahoo send me a PM and introduce yourself!

:kiss:
Katey

Back