42M Seeking Plus Sized Friendship/Romance with a Connection

jasten

Really Experienced
So I am a 42 year old man, single, seeking a plus sized lady for a friendship with romance (either online only or possibly moving to IRL) as a goal. I am a very sexual man, but I don't push it too far. I will joke and flirt but if someone says it's a bit much, I back off. I pride myself in being a gentleman. I want to find a lady that I share a connection with. I am attracted to a woman mentally first and foremost.

My main SFW hobby is wildlife/bird photography. My NSFW hobbies are, well, you'll just have to ask in conversation!

Thank you for reading, would love to hear from you ladies!

At least we're in double digits now. We were in low singles earlier.

We're getting ice tomorrow, yuck! Need a woman to cuddle with and warm up ;-)

So I am a 42 year old man, single, seeking a plus sized lady for a friendship with romance (either online only or possibly moving to IRL) as a goal. I am a very sexual man, but I don't push it too far. I will joke and flirt but if someone says it's a bit much, I back off. I pride myself in being a gentleman. I want to find a lady that I share a connection with. I am attracted to a woman mentally first and foremost.

My main SFW hobby is wildlife/bird photography. My NSFW hobbies are, well, you'll just have to ask in conversation!

Thank you for reading, would love to hear from you ladies!
Where are you from

Back