40 year old Daddy Dom seeking something serious.

niceshot

Experienced
41 year old Daddy Dom seeking something serious.

41 year old open marriage Daddy Dom seeking female for regular communication leading to a REAL LIFE relationship.

First things first, I am in an open marriage. I am married to a wonderful woman who I have two young children with. She knows what I am seeking, how I am seeking it, and why I am seeking it. I do not identify with the phrase 'moral non-monogamist' in jest. If you have an established relationship with someone already I am trusting that you are being as honest with them as I am with my wife.

I am a Daddy Dom but more Daddy than Dom.

I am protective and caring.

I feel it is necessary for me to earn whatever title I am given whether it be 'Daddy', 'sir', or '(insert your preference here)'.

I am in no way a sadist. I do not enjoy causing pain exclusively. I can give and accept some pain in the right moments but I can not cause pain just to cause pain, my brain does not work like that.

I do play in the psychological realm quite well. I have been asked by more than one person if I am psychic. I am not. I just pay attention more than a lot of other people, especially men, do when communicating with someone who they are looking to build a relationship with. I understand that the best of you spends a lot of time hidden from the rest of the world, why would I risk not catching glimpses of it?

I am open and honest to a fault. My emotions are always front and center. Someone once told me that I was not made up of bones and flesh, under my skin is just a very deep well of emotions. They might have been right.

I will not lie to you but I will also not BS you. I give my honest opinion on everything every time. Sometimes that honesty makes me hard to take. I get that my perceptions of the world cause me to have atypical opinions at times, but rarely are they wrong.

The woman I would like to meet is understanding that I have a life I have built for the 41 years I have been alive. I have two elementary school aged children who are always my first priority. I have a job, bills, a house, and a spouse that I sometimes have to give 100% of my attention to. I will give as much of myself as I can spare but I am not ignorant enough to think the woman I could build something with will be able to devote 100% of herself to me 100% of the time. I understand you may have children and even a significant other of your own. I understand that you have a job and/or school (not that I feel I am young enough for the school only crowd). I will take what little of you I can get during those times especially when I know there is more coming down the path.

What I am seeking is a woman who can devote 100% of herself to me in the time that we carve out for ourselves. I want to have all of her soul, mind, and body without restraint when we come together. I want her to be able to open the doors of her mind when she is with me so she can be the woman she only fantasizes about being. Let your guard down, be vulnerable, and be honest with yourself and with me. I know that very very few people go through life with their mind and heart open like I do but I want to give you time to let your walls down. If you want to be small (figuratively), be small. If you want to be slutty and dirty (how figurative that ends up being would be discussed of course), be slutty and dirty. Let me be the man that has a relationship with you that you can not be completely honest about with even your closest friends. I promise, your secret is safe with me.

I know that something that goes this deep is not built overnight. There is a vetting process before you can even think about those doors much less crack them open. I completely expect that interactions will be limited to online only for a time, voice will be brought in at an agreed upon time later, and moving to real life will come at an agreed upon time well after that. You and you alone decide who you share those secrets with and I look forward to earning your trust.

Now on the other side I do not enjoy stagnation. I know that what I am offering is valuable. I know that a man who can identify and use his emotions is extremely rare. I will not sell myself short. If I feel like I am being led on or lied to I will not hesitate to ask about it. Explain your hesitations to me so we can find a path forward that works for us both. I can not be mad at you for changing your mind at any point but I can be disappointed if I have to discover the change on my own.

Now for the difficult part. The end goal here is to have what is built to move into the real world. Chat and talking on the phone and exchanging pictures is great but my love language is physical touch. Seriously, my physical touch score was twice the next highest language's score the three times I took the online test, at three very different times in my life. I want to feel your emotions, see your thoughts behind your eyes, and hear your heart beat when we come together. I am in middle GA, an hour+ south and a bit to the east of the Atlanta airport. I have no problem driving a few hours for the right person. I could even be convinced to make said drive to just have coffee or a drink or whatever so you can look me in the eye and verify that I am not the same kind of crazy the last guy was, vetting process and all that, but please be reasonable. Something like this is not going to work if you live in California unless you are in the Atlanta area on a regular basis. I hate geography as much as the next person but unfortunately we all have to live with it.

I check my messages here regularly so pm me first. I have kik, telegram, and probably some other communication apps buried in my phone so we can exchange IDs when we are ready. I know that all who read this will not want or be able to pursue all of my rambling, and that sucks, but do not be afraid to reach out to ask a friendly question or seek a small piece of advice or tell me that this was way too long. I will try to answer any messages I get.

Till then

Stay safe

Last edited:
Back