36M seeking rubenesque F to worship

I've been away for a while and didn't see this. I guess this thread was too "what's up" to be on the personals board any more.

What's up?

the links on the first page of this thread are no longer available is it possible to see them elsewhere?
Switch

the links on the first page of this thread are no longer available is it possible to see them elsewhere?
Switch

http://www.*********.com/?z15z0z33c5n

I need to make a new one but I really don't want it to be just like the old one. Maybe I need a co-star.

I have a nice casting couch, fine Italian leather. Panties optional, of course.

Would you direct me as I lay over the edge of the couch Mr Ripley? Shall I bend further to allow my buttocks to push further out towards you? Arms draped over the side to give me purchase when I rise to meet your thrusts? Would you prefer my filmy dress to be removed or just flipped up over my waist? The french cut lace panties or nothing? May I leave my stockings and cherry red stilettos on?

Let me know.

Ps, I have matched my lipcolour to my shoes. My full lips glisten in cherry gloss lipstick just for you.

Would you direct me as I lay over the edge of the couch Mr Ripley? Shall I bend further to allow my buttocks to push further out towards you? Arms draped over the side to give me purchase when I rise to meet your thrusts? Would you prefer my filmy dress to be removed or just flipped up over my waist? The french cut lace panties or nothing? May I leave my stockings and cherry red stilettos on?

Let me know.

Ps, I have matched my lipcolour to my shoes. My full lips glisten in cherry gloss lipstick just for you.

Definitely, leave the shoes and stockings on. You paint such a delicious picture- just wish you lived in my timezone! Haven't seen you around in aged because I'm never online when you are.

I have a new PVC mini skirt I'm just dying to wear, shall I slip that on under my red and black lace one? Or would you prefer the Purple Silk corset, perhaps the Black Leather is more to your taste Mr Ripley?

Do let me know which colour I should slick across my lips to set it all off for you.

I have a new PVC mini skirt I'm just dying to wear, shall I slip that on under my red and black lace one? Or would you prefer the Purple Silk corset, perhaps the Black Leather is more to your taste Mr Ripley?

Do let me know which colour I should slick across my lips to set it all off for you.

Shiny and curvy, such tempting fruit to pluck and devour.

You're never around when I'm online these days. I'm in the mood to whisper filthy, filthy things in a sweet woman's ear tonight.

To you too Mr Ripley. Would love to have sat on your lap and wriggled as I whispered in your ear just what I would have liked to have found on my pillow for Christmas. :devil:

:kiss:MsMoon:kiss:

A Christmas miracle! You can sit on my eager lap any time you like, moon. Especially if you plan to wiggle and writhe a bit.

A Christmas miracle! You can sit on my eager lap any time you like, moon. Especially if you plan to wiggle and writhe a bit.

Oh! Wriggle, writhe, grind, undulate....hope you don't mind if I moan and whimper a little whilst doing so Mr Ripley? :kiss:

Back