32 f desires male in control

Anais_Sinz

Virgin Slut
Sensual, sexy, mostly submissive woman looking for a worldly man who can indulge my fantasies. I love orgasm control, dirty talk, erotica, romance, toy control, and anal. Lately I’ve been thinking a lot about dp and how it would feel to be filled with a toy and a hard cock. Describe to me what you’d like to do with me and I’ll move forward with the right suitor. ;-*

Mmmm. On your knees by my side as I open the door to greet my friend. Naked, back straight, chest out. Make me proud. I open the door.
"Steve, good to see you, man," I say hugging him and slapping him on the back.
"This is pet. She's going to take care of us tonight. Say hello, pet."
You crawl forward, gently unzip him and carefully lift his two balls. You kiss each testicle feeling it's warmth on your lips. "Welcome, Sir, to our home," you day replacing him gently.

Sensual, sexy, mostly submissive woman looking for a worldly man who can indulge my fantasies. I love orgasm control, dirty talk, erotica, romance, toy control, and anal. Lately I’ve been thinking a lot about dp and how it would feel to be filled with a toy and a hard cock. Describe to me what you’d like to do with me and I’ll move forward with the right suitor. ;-*
Thrusting into you, getting you as close as I can. Breathless, you say: baby I’m close.

Not yet, baby girl. Cum when I tell you.

I come in to find you masturbating with your favourite toy, I stand and watch you play before me, shedding my clothes and climbing on the bed. You lick your toy as I lick your pussy, making you writhe as my tongue and fingers invade your pussy. You drop the toy beside you and grab my head holding me in place. I grab the toy, raise slightly so you can see me lick your juices from it, you taste divine as always, i can never get enough of your pussy juice. I place it at your entrance, teasing it with just the head, before plunging it deep in you, holding it there, twisting it, licking your clit as I work your toy in and out of your pussy. You push my head further into your pussy, I'm struggling to breathe, so pull the toy out of your pussy, it glistens with your juice, as I push it into your ass, it's the only thing I could do to breathe. After the initial shock of being invaded in such a way, you start to enjoy fingers and tongue in your pussy and a toy in your ass, you still hold my head, but not to suffocate me, you're not sure what I'd do if you did. The pressure of the toy in your ass and my tongue on your clit, has your orgasm building. You let go of my head, you're close, so I stop abruptly, leave you hanging, you beg me to finish what I started, you were so close. In time I lie down again, my face in your pussy, I gently blow on your clit, you shiver, not from cold, but excitement. I lubricate your toy again in your soaking pussy, before pushing it back in your ass, this time it's not going to be gentle. I push the toy in and out, catching my hand between your ass cheeks making a slapping noise, working you up into a frenzy, then stop again. I turn you over onto your hands and knees, I rub my cock along your slit, lubricating it, for it's going to replace your toy, I push in slowly, your ass gripping me until I'm balls deep in, slowly pulling out, then in again, I get a nice slow rhythm going, at which point I lean over you a bit, pushing the toy along your pussy as I grind in from behind, I can see the whites of your knuckles as you grip the bed sheets, you're on the edge, The toy disappears as far as I can get it in your pussy, you slump to the bed, as your orgasm takes over, I fall from your ass, your sweating, your breathing is erratic. I lick the toy clean as you recover from your orgasm.

DM me if you are serious about getting into such a relationship. I find your petite body with the dragon tattoo attractive and would love to play with you.

Slowly licking down your neck, hands squeezing your breasts clasping your nipples, tongue eagerly exploring your ass and thrusting inside while my fingers play with your pussy until it is soaking. I then climb on top of your ass and tie your hands to the headboard, spreading your legs wide so I can easily have access to your rosebud. I slap you lightly with one hand while squeezing your nipple then harder as I grab your pussy and wet my hand then put it in your ass one finger at at time until my whole hand begins to pleasure you. When you begin to gape wide I slide my cock inside and explode inside you.

Back