25 4 45

DARK STATE?


McCabe and Rosenstein were seriously brainstorming about a coup attempt; or whether, instead, discussions about invoking the 25th Amendment and possibly “wiring up” against the president (i.e., covertly recording him)
 
DARK STATE?


McCabe and Rosenstein were seriously brainstorming about a coup attempt; or whether, instead, discussions about invoking the 25th Amendment and possibly “wiring up” against the president (i.e., covertly recording him)



A coup would be, by definition, extralegal. The 25th Amendment, being, you know, part of the actual Constitution, is legal by definition.
 
So, how many cabinet members have to beware the ides of March and is there any chance to impeach without the generals still being in the cabinet?
 
I missed "60 Minutes," but I'm sure McCabe's interviewer immediately zeroed in on the evidence that tied Trump to the Russians, which was the reason to invoke the 25th Amendment.
Sadly, my daily newspaper offered no details in its skimpy coverage. Can anyone here tell me what blockbuster evidence McCabe had linking Trump with Putin, evidence that would lead a federal police agency to discuss removing an elected president from office?
 
I missed "60 Minutes," but I'm sure McCabe's interviewer immediately zeroed in on the evidence that tied Trump to the Russians, which was the reason to invoke the 25th Amendment.
Sadly, my daily newspaper offered no details in its skimpy coverage. Can anyone here tell me what blockbuster evidence McCabe had linking Trump with Putin, evidence that would lead a federal police agency to discuss removing an elected president from office?

Tiny's own words.
 


Comments On Andrew McCabe And The FBI Coup Plotters

by Francis Menton


"...Not wanting to repeat what’s already been said, I’ll just offer up a few thoughts. Most important, you really have to marvel at the deep state mindset exemplified by this guy [i.e., McCabe] — a combination of ignorance, stupidity, arrogance, and, more than anything else, sanctimony. Sanctimony. The total confidence in his own righteousness and holiness, even as he has wholly lost track of — or is completely ignorant of — all the applicable legal and ethical principles, even the very most basic ones...

...Where to start? “Everyone in America saw” that when Trump fired Comey Trump had “step[ped] over [a] bright ethical and moral line.” Something tells me that you didn’t see that as an obvious “ethical and moral” violation by Trump. Certainly, I did not. And I’m a lawyer who specializes in legal ethics! I know all the relevant legal and ethical principles, and I don’t know of a one of them that Trump even potentially violated by firing Comey. As far as I know, the main applicable rule here is that the President has the absolute right to fire the FBI Director, at any time, for any or no reason. That rule follows directly from the first line of Article II of the Constitution, which provides that “the Executive Power” is “vested” in the “President.” So Trump didn’t do anything wrong that I know of by firing Comey; but how about McCabe, acting as Director of the FBI, claiming that the President crosses a “bright ethical and moral line” by exercising his constitutional authority to fire a subordinate officer? McCabe took an oath to “support the Constitution.” How can McCabe not see that it is contrary to his oath of office to oppose the President’s exercise of constitutional authority?..."



lots more...


​




Francis Menton, J.D. ("Manhattan Contrarian") is a Yale graduate and a retired partner of Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP.

​
 
Last edited:
How would you compare that with Obama's "more flexibility after the election" comment as it regarded the U.S. drawdown of nuclear weapons?

BUT BUT OBAMA!

Been waiting for one of you Deplorables to insert him into this conversation.

Guess what, HE'S NO LONGER THE PRESIDENT.

WE ARE DEALING WITH HERE AND NOW. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
 
BUT BUT OBAMA!

Been waiting for one of you Deplorables to insert him into this conversation.

Guess what, HE'S NO LONGER THE PRESIDENT.

WE ARE DEALING WITH HERE AND NOW. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Glad you joined the conversation.
As I said before, I just wanted specifics on what Trump said that convinced McCabe think that Trump was working with the Russians.
 
Back
Top