2006 Survivor Literotica Contest: Rules and Registration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sign me up please.

Just like me to join six months after this started, but I just found out about it. So sign me up please. I'll try not to make a fool of myself.

I wanna Join The Contest

Im brand new to the site but love writing so im diving in head first. Please allow me to enter the contest!

Sign me up for this contest!

:kiss: :heart: I love to write erotric poems and stories. I am looking forward to seeing who will win this contest. Thank-you all for reading my stories. Kandie. :kiss: :heart: :kiss:

frnds said:
this is fun
n
i can write.
In order to enter the contest, you must have Private Messaging enabled. To do that, please hit "Quick Links" at the top of this screen and select "Edit Options". Once there, check the box that says "Enable Private Messaging", scroll to the end of the page and hit "Save Changes".

i'm in

Hi all i'm new here but i'll give it a shot! Been reading the stories for a while... good luck all!

ListenHere said:
Please, count me in.
In order to enter the contest, you must have Private Messaging enabled. To do that, please hit "Quick Links" at the top of this screen and select "Edit Options". Once there, check the box that says "Enable Private Messaging", scroll to the end of the page and hit "Save Changes".

You already signed up in July! Your ScoreCard has been created, you received the welcoming message, you even responded to it... :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back