1HF's av....

So you guys like your women beaten, abused and bruised like she was in a car wreck.

I don't get the psychology behind that, or behind why she lets men beat her like that.

What happened to this girl as a child?

She should go to the doctor, then to the psychiatrist.

The guy who did that should come to me.

So you guys like your women beaten, abused and bruised like she was in a car wreck.

I don't get the psychology behind that, or behind why she lets men beat her like that.

1) Neither of them said that, and you cannot extrapolate it based on what they said;
2) It's been clear for a while that psychology of most kinds is a closed book to you;
3) Nothing. Everything. Irrelevant, though it is clear the inference you are trying to draw(see 2), above;
4) None of your business. As usual.

Freudswitch is here to diagnose, everyone. Come get your heads shrunk, y'all.

are U into sadomaso?
that mask you're wearing turns me on… .

:)

We all have our kinks. Some of us prance around in wigs and powder blue tights. Some of us like a little booty spanking.

Who are we to judge?

Since you asked, I for one do not prefer marking. I am a fan of people joyously celebrating the things that motivate them. Plenty of masochists appreciate a bruise as a souvenir of a good time. Same as some people like to see hickeys, which cause no pain. I was never a fan of those either, but that is aesthetics. I also am not a fan of tattoos.

Do you see a tattooed woman, who surely had endorfphins released as she was under the needle and wonder what happened to her as a little girl? I don't. Just because it is not your kink doesn't make a kink inherently dangerous, an indicator of mental issues or shameful.

Your point of view is.

What was Petey's child hood like that pushed him to spend every waking hour trying to perfect ass hooks?

Ann used to start threads like this.
New alt, perhaps?:confused:

Discuss....

1HF's thoughts were "I wish I could repeat that week. Intense, emotional, and a lot of fun." So I would have to say, thank you 1HF for sharing your intense, emotional fun memories with us.

And to you Killswitch1, I'd say don't be a judgemental douchebag, you judgemental douchebag.

Since you asked, I for one do not prefer marking. I am a fan of people joyously celebrating the things that motivate them. Plenty of masochists appreciate a bruise as a souvenir of a good time. Same as some people like to see hickeys, which cause no pain. I was never a fan of those either, but that is aesthetics. I also am not a fan of tattoos.

Do you see a tattooed woman, who surely had endorfphins released as she was under the needle and wonder what happened to her as a little girl? I don't. Just because it is not your kink doesn't make a kink inherently dangerous, an indicator of mental issues or shameful.

Your point of view is.

Very well said. Except the last line, everyone is entitled to their opinion, even if it is different from others.

This thread turned out the way KS wanted.

whoopsie...typo....left out "didn't"

This thread didn't turn out the way KS wanted.

Last edited:
Back